MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

ADDAC 804 Audio Integrator
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC 804 Audio Integrator

johnwynberg

Has anyone tried the new ADDAC 804 Audio Integrator? I know it seems pretty straightforward to deserve a manual or a video review, but I would like to read impressions. What apps are you using it with?

I wonder if it works ok with apps such as AudioShare or Auria, to record from the modular. Sometimes I can't be bothered switching on my computer, to record what I'm doing.

Also, will it work with other devices, like a Theremini? I think the envelope follower could be useful, since the Theremini doesn't have a CV output for the volume, just for the pitch.

johnwynberg

Moved to the ADDAC sub-forum? I was thinking I had more of a chance to get an answer in the Eurorack forum. After all, the ADDAC 804 is Eurorack... Last time I asked a question in the ADDAC forum, it took more than a year to get an answer. waah

Audiohub

Although the Theremini only has a single CV output, it can be assigned to either pitch OR volume....your choice.
Each antenna also sends a Midi CC# which is completely adjustable by the user so you can use it to control just about any destinations on other synths or devices.

johnwynberg

Thanks for your reply. After my post was moved to the ADDAC subforum, I lost any hopes of getting an answer.
I know I can select what antenna I want to send as CV, but what I want it's to have the two as CV out without having to buy a Theremini Plus. This has already been discussed in the Theremini subforum, including a video of me using Maths as an envelope follower. MIDI CC is another issue. Here I was just wondering if this AADAC module also works for something like the Theremini, not just for iPhone and iPad.

Audiohub

If you really want a CV out for each antenna, you could use a Midi>CV converter. I have a couple of Roland MPU 101s that I've used to control my modular system, and there are older and weirder hardware pieces out there that do this as well.
As near as I can tell, the hardware to support a second CV out is not present in the current Theremini, so putting the CCs to work is gonna be your best bet.
One of my requests to Moog for the next firmware upgrade was to make the Antenna CCs Midi assignable, so they could be reconfigured on the fly.
Fingers crossed.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1