the pocket

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: ignatius, Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot

the pocket

Post by Kwote » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:51 am

http://www.kwotemusic.com/thepocket.mp3

just a beat. snare and hat courtesy of Blacet VCO, bass drum thanks to the Stonzphase and cowbell provided by the Klangwerk.

sequence courtesy of the Hex Zone.
Self expression is as essential as breathing
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

Kent
Large Member

Post by Kent » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:30 am

Fuck. Dat's cool!

consumed
International Filter Conspiracy

Post by consumed » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:56 am

sounding good. i like the modular-as-percussion avenue that you're exploring...i havent spent a lot of time down that street yet but intend to someday.

Kwote

Post by Kwote » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:11 am

yeah. it's a fun road to travel. once i get the CGS/Metalbox stuff up and rolling i can stop holding up all my other modules and really get going!

but i like finding percussive uses for non percussive modules.

my number one key is the dual ad you sold me. perfect percussion envelope. I just really really REALLY wish i had another one or two or three! i love the AD :love:
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

consumed
International Filter Conspiracy

Post by consumed » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:05 am

Kwote wrote:yeah. it's a fun road to travel. once i get the CGS/Metalbox stuff up and rolling i can stop holding up all my other modules and really get going!

my number one key is the dual ad you sold me. perfect percussion envelope. I just really really REALLY wish i had another one or two or three! i love the AD :love:
do you have an EG-1? i think you can patch it to itself to give an exponential envelope too. muff would remember how to do that i think.

Kwote

Post by Kwote » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:19 pm

consumed wrote:
Kwote wrote:yeah. it's a fun road to travel. once i get the CGS/Metalbox stuff up and rolling i can stop holding up all my other modules and really get going!

do you have an EG-1? i think you can patch it to itself to give an exponential envelope too. muff would remember how to do that i think.
yeah i do and yes he's explained that to me. and it's cool. but still it's not the dual ad. such a big punch for such a small package. the only other guy i know that has one is plord.

i think i'll be putting up a WTB for the Dual AD at some point soon. I really would love a 2nd one.
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

Return to “Your Tunes Here”