MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Gate 1 out is dead
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Gate 1 out is dead
Randy
I had not been having too much luck with the MIDI2CV interface and ended up putting it aside and buying a QMI. Turns out the QMI is more than I really need so I bought the updated firmware for the MIDI2CV from another Wiggler and installed it, and finally read the manual.

Now the reason for my initial problems becomes clear, the first Gate out is toast. All of the others work fine. I bought this module assembled so I have no idea where to start looking for the issue. I re-flowed a few solder joints but that had no effect.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Randy
Randy
Time to get back to this, would really like to get it working. Gate 1 out is dead, everything else seems fine. Anyone care to give me some hints on where to start looking?

Thanks

Randy
frankaponte
Looks like pin 13 is the output for gate 1. I would check for a signal there first. If not, then maybe microcontroller is bad. Or, maybe something wrong in the circuit between the PIC and the output jack. I take it that the LED does not operate as well?

http://www.hexinverter.net/midi2cv
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1