MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Japanese metal/noise group ENDON
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Japanese metal/noise group ENDON
Voggg
Looks like these guys use Euro

http://youtu.be/AhesQ88CXjQ
The guy behind MASF pedals is part of this band. He is the one using the eurorack I suppose.
reppiks
Correct, the MASF guy uses Euro. Top dude. Endon's first full album was released recently, titled MAMA, definitely worth checking out.
abandonist
New album next week.

Video for the single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNRKrmjcJBI
crawling wind
I saw them last time in Portland. The live sound was pretty much a mess, but the energy was apparent.
abandonist
I didn't live out here yet when they did that one. I've heard great things though. Hoping they tour on this new record.
felixer
great love
ps i don't get why they are called metal. nothing to do with any metal band i know ...
msmithsp
Theses guys are great. Maybe metal because of the way the guitars and drums are, that might have a root in metal.
felixer
hmmmm, the guitarplayer is quite often playing clean. not something you see/hear very often in metal (unless it's some cheesy ballad).
my guess is that it is the intensity. and the loudness (the impression of loud not the actual level).
mmelnick
I've played punk and grind for 30 years and seen a million bands and Endon was quite possibly the loudest and most over the top band i've ever seen. I lost hearing when I saw these guys play, for sure. Great band.
ChevChelios
sounds metal to me! Bananallama!
felixer
mmelnick wrote:
I've played punk and grind for 30 years and seen a million bands and Endon was quite possibly the loudest and most over the top band i've ever seen. I lost hearing when I saw these guys play, for sure. Great band.

they are over the top for sure! and loud is more to do with the pa-person most of the time ...
tremolo3
felixer wrote:
mmelnick wrote:

they are over the top for sure! and loud is more to do with the pa-person most of the time ...

Unless you are in the first row of a small venue being hit by their amps instead of the PA.
Happened to me when I got to see Boris for the first time, I started to use earplugs after that.
felixer
tremolo3 wrote:
got to see Boris for the first time

yeah, wata has an impressive amp setup ... i'm sure she is pretty loud hihi
Blume
I get to see these guys in October with Sumac and Boris. Can't wait!
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
felixer wrote:
tremolo3 wrote:
got to see Boris for the first time

yeah, wata has an impressive amp setup ... i'm sure she is pretty loud hihi

I saw Boris a handful of times when they were touring on Akuma No Uta. They are the second loudest band I've ever seen (loudest was EYEHATEGOD).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1