MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What noise is to you...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Author What noise is to you...
PapaLazarou
Bro noise Dead Banana
cycad73
so how is wolf eyes "bro"? not really into them in terms of being a scenester/completist, but i like what i've heard... i think new generations should be able to go someplace else with the sound/concept...

also DAF live in 1979/80 did veer into punk/noise assault. they had already gone through a few lineups before achieving their mature sound. it's closer than you think, maybe even closer than neubauten at the time. the noise stuff came out more live (the 'live' tracks on die kleinen and die bösen) but was there in the beginning.

free jazz also comes in through takayanagi/abe from early 1970's and also peter brötzmann. borbetomagus seems more in this tradition.
deepblackjoe@gmail.com
the spiderweb that describes all the modulating halfwits in the mist. go in. inward
PapaLazarou
cycad73 wrote:
so how is wolf eyes "bro"? not really into them in terms of being a scenester/completist, but i like what i've heard... i think new generations should be able to go someplace else with the sound/concept...

the record on subpop i guess? Dead Banana I do love the one with Anthony Braxton though
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Page 6 of 6