MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new MakeNoise Wogglebug !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author new MakeNoise Wogglebug !
Igor Berlin
http://www.makenoisemusic.com/wogglebug.shtml

Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary

Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold

Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst

Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)

Disturb button adds performance element

Wonderful for modulating the Phonogene and DPO
ddoyen
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

so aside from being slimmer and dead sexy, the changes/additions are the disturb button and a more stable clock? anything else i'm missing?
silversurfer
Looks like there might be an LED shining through the stepped out bit, that would look awesome if it is.
gabrielp
silversurfer wrote:
Looks like there might be an LED shining through the stepped out bit, that would look awesome if it is.
ddoyen
theres a video on the site now too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT756yS5seE
dualmono
?
dualmono
MSRP: $249
mritenburg
Looks sweet! It could use those elongated mounting holes for mounting in mixed-manufacturer cabinets (there is a specific technical name for those holes and all modules should have them).
tsunamisucks
i like the old design better, but this eats less HP and the new button rocks!

KILL THE BUG

Woggle Bug! Woggle Bug! Woggle Bug! Woggle Bug! Woggle Bug! Woggle Bug
echoplex
sweeeet ! Dead Banana when will these be available in EU?
GAS very frustrating Never maintain cash savings again
MrNovember
And looks like I'll be getting a Wogglebug again
This looks so good
modernage
That looks amazing. I knew I held off on getting a Wogglebug for a reason. applause
ym2612
eek! Cool!

Looks like they dropped the Smooth Range control and maybe combined the Woggle Range and Woggle CV/slew control? Should make it a little more intuitive. The influence input looks useful, and the disturb is neat.

Also, the manual says that the system clock has a much wider range and is more stable. I've been waiting for that! Plus it can be independent of the S&H clock.

I guess MN is using silver panels for signal sources/modifiers and black panels for CV sources/utilities?
kisielk
Nice that they dropped the price and HP while adding features.
facklr
I haven't been much of a fan of the black panels...until now. This is one great looking module. PLUS it's $20 cheaper than the old one! I have been on the fence for some reason or another about the WB for a couple of months now, but I will certainly be getting this.
algo
hyper looks great
exper
Looks really cool, but the first thing I though was that there should be a gate input for the Disturb button.
Igor Berlin
wish it had a silver faceplate, too. But well, looks like I will be able to pick a used one up for cheap now hihi
echoplex
ym2612 wrote:

I guess MN is using silver panels for signal sources/modifiers and black panels for CV sources/utilities?

I hope makenoise is gonna use black panels all over it prospectively ! love
Gregiz
Just in time for Xmas! I traded my older one b/c it was too wide for my setup, but boy do I miss it! This will fit perfectly in my case. SlayerBadger!
VortexRanger
exper wrote:
Looks really cool, but the first thing I though was that there should be a gate input for the Disturb button.

The external clock input does the same thing as the Disturb button. Technically they are OR'ed together. You could do something like it on the previous Wogglebug by patching a manual gate to the clock input, but now it's been brought straight to the panel and the action does not stop the internal clock.
qu.one
exper wrote:
Looks really cool, but the first thing I though was that it doesn't say Intellijel.

lol lol lol lol

I kid, I kid.
exper
VortexRanger wrote:
exper wrote:

The external clock input does the same thing as the Disturb button. Technically they are OR'ed together. You could do something like it on the previous Wogglebug by patching a manual gate to the clock input, but now it's been brought straight to the panel and the action does not stop the internal clock.

Ah that makes sense. d'oh!

If all of the MN modules get this makeover, a shared system would look really nice.

Is there a new optomix coming? wink
exper
qu.one wrote:
exper wrote:
Looks really cool, but the first thing I though was that it doesn't say Intellijel.

lol lol lol lol

I kid, I kid.

Hey hey now. smile

Actually my random of choice these days is from your buddy, SSF. thumbs up
flippantminister
oh great, it looks like they've solved all the problems that annoyed me about the original MN woggle. i guess that means i have to buy one now?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6