MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mini-Modules : Minimoog DIY clone on its way.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 60, 61, 62  Next [all]
Author Mini-Modules : Minimoog DIY clone on its way.
negativspace
I'm up for it if necessary.
sammy123
I am definitely interested.

Barcode...you should do a panel thumbs up
tIB
Interested!
memorygardens
very interested. Id love to just build a minimoog out right.
cj3000
applause applause Super nice project. Always wanted to Build a MOOG. Rockin' Banana!
Christoph
makers
I'd go for the whole enchilada at 60 hp!
abelovesfun
Would definitely buy all - I have a set of Estradin - 230 panels that this would be perfect for. please let me know when PCBs are available.
zamp
Awesome work! I am interested in joining in on this one, even though I shouldn't take on another build until I finish up a couple of others. I'll definitely be following your progress.
jdelgoulet
Wow ! I knew this project will be of great interest but feeling all your "love" (after spending more than a year on it) is just ... wow. Thanks guys !

The plan for the following days/week is to polish up the "Mini-modules" and have them all tested. I need to track down any "errors" in the PCB (By error I mean too close tracks etc that would prevent me for doing my own board).
Then, make the board, drill the whole (I must have drill thousands since the beginning), solder and test them.

Once this is done, back in eagle to update the 60HP panel that holds the pots, switches and some basic electronics.

I'll keep you posted !
4floorsofwhores
My want list just got a lot bigger. Good work for doing this
beyourdog
Putain, du beau boulot... thumbs up
Captain Sternn
Wow this is a really exciting project! Can't wait to see your progress and definitely interested! Mr. Green Rockin' Banana!
cleaninglady
negativspace wrote:
I'm up for it if necessary.

Trampoline
CV_Wonder
Big Love
delayed
[quote="jdelgoulet"]

As you might except, this will be a DIY project and I will propose PCBs, BOMs and schematics so that "everyone" can build his own Mini ;-)

That sounds like you are planing on releasing your etching files. That is super cool of you to offer that to the community.
LeftyLogic
Woah! eek! I would definitely be in for one of these!
pre55ure
Wow! Looks awesome...

Am definitely interested.

And thanks from all of us to your wife as well! hihi
spneca
Wow! I'm in!

Edit: For a full panel/pcb set.
xahdrez
This is fun!

Definitely interested!
diablojoy
very cool damn I am really tempted.
snaper
Count me in too.
fuzzbass
Ooooh. If I had a Mini Modules next to my TTSH, that would be the ultimate synth clone war.
oberling
fuzzbass wrote:
Ooooh. If I had a Mini Modules next to my TTSH, that would be the ultimate synth clone war.

Tell me about it grin after x0xb0x, crOwBX, and TTSH now a MiniMoog-Clone... that'd be so awesome... I am not even finished with the crOwBX and the TTSH also gets some more companions but why not do some of these projects in parallel? hyper
Senor
MY ASS IS BLEEDING we're not worthy
mothertongue
Awesome project, I'm definitely interested!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 60, 61, 62  Next [all]
Page 2 of 62