MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Call out to Bbob of fluxmonkey...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Call out to Bbob of fluxmonkey...
D/A A/D
You sir are a constant source of inspiration, and for that I thank you.

That is all.

Alex
Reese P. Dubin
Seconded, thirded and infinitized.

fluxmonkey cassette coming up on Temple of Pei in a few short weeks, it is KILLER
D/A A/D
Reese P. Dubin wrote:

fluxmonkey cassette coming up on Temple of Pei in a few short weeks, it is KILLER

1500th post! YEAH! I'll be needing a copy of that cassette Matthew, I also have a care package for you... Included in this parcel is a nugget of a unreleased D/A A/D recording (hint hint)...

Alex
decaying.sine
Bbob rules!
Kent
Links to awesomeness?
D/A A/D
Kent wrote:
Links to awesomeness?

http://www.fluxmonkey.com/
Reese P. Dubin
D/A A/D wrote:
Reese P. Dubin wrote:

1500th post! YEAH! I'll be needing a copy of that cassette Matthew, I also have a care package for you... Included in this parcel is a nugget of a unreleased D/A A/D recording (hint hint)...

Alex

I will make sure to put one aside for you brother man.
Looking forward to that package, take your time...I know I did!

It should also be pointed out that seeing Bob at the in and out gallery in 2006 was what made me realize I could DIY myself. A profound moment to be certain.
glacial23
Reese P. Dubin wrote:

It should also be pointed out that seeing Bob at the in and out gallery in 2006 was what made me realize I could DIY myself. A profound moment to be certain.

Yeah, seeing him play many times pretty much directly led to my now ever-growing DIY gear collection. And now my modular is going to get its first full live usage tomorrow!
Kent
D/A A/D wrote:
Kent wrote:
Links to awesomeness?

http://www.fluxmonkey.com/

Shit. That simple, huh? lol Thanks!

Listening to some stuff on his site now.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1