MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The new Dynamic Destiny from Macro Machines!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Macro Machines Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author The new Dynamic Destiny from Macro Machines!
simond4zed
@Axiom Crux - I've been asking on facebook and mail, but no response from you guys so far.

I also have a version with odd holes - did you ever make faceplates with holes fitted for standard rails? Would it be possible to get one of these?

I love the module too btw!
waggles
Anybody save the pdf of the manual? Link is dead
Daisuk
waggles wrote:

Here you go:

https://imgur.com/a/vUaUC

w00t
waggles
Thanks!!! SlayerBadger!
j_dowe
how does this module do with switching between different audio sources? will I experience pops, or does it smoothly transition?
Sinamsis
j_dowe wrote:
how does this module do with switching between different audio sources? will I experience pops, or does it smoothly transition?

I think any switch will give you pops because you're switching audio at non zero crossing points. Samplers may have technology to avoid this, but I don't know of a sequential switch that does. I could be wrong.
Paranormal Patroler
Not sure but I think the 206 has an audio mode for that reason. Either that or the 214 doesn't click with audio, or at least I remember reading as much somewhere around the forum. I never used either with audio so I can't claim that is the case but I'm fairly positive someone pointed out that this feature is not advertised as much as it ought to.

Bad memory, I know.
gnome666
Daisuk wrote:
waggles wrote:

Here you go:

https://imgur.com/a/vUaUC

w00t

THANK YOU!!! nanners
saiteron
i got one of these a while ago and while i'm having fun with it i just got to hunting down the manual and it led me here. the one i have doesn't have the sequencing modes (forward, reverse, pendulum, random); when i press both buttons it takes me first to active steps page, then clock divs, then back to the main page.

does anyone have a copy of the updated firmware and/or any advice on how to get the latest firmware and push the update?
Daisuk
If anyone ever wants one of these, send me a pm. I don't use mine a lot.
ignatius
i don't get pops when switching audio.

same w/the WMD SSM. it has tiny crossfades or something built in for switching audio i think.. i don't know how they did it but it's magic.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Macro Machines Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2