MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The new Dynamic Destiny from Macro Machines!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Macro Machines Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author The new Dynamic Destiny from Macro Machines!
simond4zed
@Axiom Crux - I've been asking on facebook and mail, but no response from you guys so far.

I also have a version with odd holes - did you ever make faceplates with holes fitted for standard rails? Would it be possible to get one of these?

I love the module too btw!
waggles
Anybody save the pdf of the manual? Link is dead
Daisuk
waggles wrote:

Here you go:

https://imgur.com/a/vUaUC

w00t
waggles
Thanks!!! SlayerBadger!
j_dowe
how does this module do with switching between different audio sources? will I experience pops, or does it smoothly transition?
Sinamsis
j_dowe wrote:
how does this module do with switching between different audio sources? will I experience pops, or does it smoothly transition?

I think any switch will give you pops because you're switching audio at non zero crossing points. Samplers may have technology to avoid this, but I don't know of a sequential switch that does. I could be wrong.
Paranormal Patroler
Not sure but I think the 206 has an audio mode for that reason. Either that or the 214 doesn't click with audio, or at least I remember reading as much somewhere around the forum. I never used either with audio so I can't claim that is the case but I'm fairly positive someone pointed out that this feature is not advertised as much as it ought to.

Bad memory, I know.
gnome666
Daisuk wrote:
waggles wrote:

Here you go:

https://imgur.com/a/vUaUC

w00t

THANK YOU!!! nanners
saiteron
i got one of these a while ago and while i'm having fun with it i just got to hunting down the manual and it led me here. the one i have doesn't have the sequencing modes (forward, reverse, pendulum, random); when i press both buttons it takes me first to active steps page, then clock divs, then back to the main page.

does anyone have a copy of the updated firmware and/or any advice on how to get the latest firmware and push the update?
Daisuk
If anyone ever wants one of these, send me a pm. I don't use mine a lot.
ignatius
i don't get pops when switching audio.

same w/the WMD SSM. it has tiny crossfades or something built in for switching audio i think.. i don't know how they did it but it's magic.
wetlands
I'm getting the Dynamic Destiny to change states from Rene via Select Bus. Really cool for an aging module... The DD is not saving states after power off. The documentation vaguely says this is supported. Anyone get this to work?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Macro Machines Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2