MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

USAMO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Author USAMO
b3nsf
weekend bump! thumbs up any news?
os
Slight delay at the factory. Should still be on course for a February release.
os
I've posted a preliminary user manual and audio interface guide:

http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/usamousermanual.html

I'm sure it would all make more sense to someone with the hardware and software in front of them, but if anything is particularly obtuse right now, do let me know so I can improve it before release.
bc3
Hey Os, I suppose the software manual will not be available until the USAMO is released? Cheers!
os
Preliminary manual now here: http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/downloads.html
bc3
Thanks for the link Os. Hopefully not too much longer??
drakos
Any news on the release date?
os
Any day now.
bc3
Yes! thumbs up My audio interface is a UA Apollo, should I be fine using one of the outputs it to drive the USAMO?
os
Should be fine. When they start going out I'm going to be encouraging people to report back with compatibility updates.
bc3
Really looking forward to using the USAMO in conjunction with Pro Tools to provide sample accurate midi sync to my Elektron gear as well as to my modular. I will report back as soon as I can and thank you for providing another solution to a common problem when tracking with devices that sync to midi clock! Guinness ftw!
os
USAMOs are just in from the factory. Expect the purchase link on my site to go up early tomorrow.

USAMO by expertsleepers, on Flickr
drakos
Thats great.
os
It's out. Go get it.

http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/store.html
budz
Congrats os! Very reasonable price thumbs up
b3nsf
I just ordered it! thumbs up can't wait to finally be free of the jitters!
Acid Mitch
The website states that price including VAT is £100.
Actual price is £102.40.

Also , I couldn't find the USAMO software in the download page. I could only see the manual. Where is the downloadable software ?
os
It's £100 (plus shipping). Where are you getting £102.40 from? Perhaps you didn't take into account that VAT applies to the shipping too?

The software isn't up yet. It'll be up before anyone receives their USAMO.
Acid Mitch
os wrote:
It's £100 (plus shipping). Where are you getting £102.40 from? Perhaps you didn't take into account that VAT applies to the shipping too?

Ahh, that's it. VAT is added to shipping also.
The Paypal invoice doesn't make that very clear.
Sorry for the confusion.

os wrote:

The software isn't up yet. It'll be up before anyone receives their USAMO.

Sweet. When do you expect them to be delivered ?
os
I expect to post most of them on Monday.
Acid Mitch
os wrote:
I expect to post most of them on Monday.

Thank you for the info.
Good to know I don't have to listen out for the postman untill next week. thumbs up
visible cow
I was THIS CLOSE to buying the innerclock sync gen when I randomly found this thread. I just need to get sample accurate midi clock to my cirklon and the usamo looks like just the ticket. Ordered!
pluto_ro
Can you confirm me guys if USAMO is compatible with:

1. Apogee Duet 2 USB

2. Uaudio Apollo Twin Duo

Ready for the buy, waiting your confirmation on this.

Thanks
bc3
I have a USAMO on the way and will be using it with an Apollo. Already asked Os and he think there should be no issues but I will report back here once I get everything running.
Acid Mitch
Got my USAMO this morning.
I'm, running RME Multiface, Samplitude 10 pro, Windows XP.
I have buffer set to 256 and am running at 48k.

I can only get the test feature to pass the test when I have the clipping light on the USAMO flashing.
If I lower the output so that it's not clipping I get completely erratic behaviour.Most of the time the "Activity" light won't even flash.
At 44k it's even more erratic with only the occasional message passing test mode.

Test mode only passes when I loop back direct to the Multiface.
If I try and route through the Cirklon and back to the computer (Cirjklon can act as USB MIDI interface) I only get a handful of messages to pass, ans that's when I'm turning the trim pot.

I'm trying to send MIDI clock. I've tried with a Cirklon and MPC60.
With both sometimes they start and sometimes they don't, even when test mode is passing.
When they do start playback it's any where between 5 seconds and 1 minute after I've hit start in Samplitude.

I'm running the plug in unregistered, so I'm having to restart every 15 mins. Sometimes test mode will pass with default settings. Other times I have to mess around with level in the plug in and trim on the hardware.

As I don't seem to be getting any sort of consistency it's hard to tell what the problem is.

The manual states it should ship with a "serial" to register the plug in.
Is that what the "batch " number is on the packaging ?
I can't see a serial anywhere and Batch number is the closest thing.
Regardless, I'll keep it in demo mode until I get it working (or not, lol .

When registering the plug in the manual says it can be installed on 3 computers. Is that 3 computers at a time or 3 computers total ?
Like if I use up all 3 installations can I unauthorise 1 (or 2 ) and reauthorise on a different computer ?

The tool tips are unreadable on my computer.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Page 2 of 27