MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

USAMO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 [all]
Author USAMO
novoline
Still having the same problems. Trying to circumvent them in various ways. Still cant get the plugin to work on my Mac Pro, it requires activation and the esellerate website doesnt exist anymore.
os
The current versions don't require activation.

They do require you to install the latest iLok License Manager though.
Shledge
That'll be likely why mine wasn't working, I don't use iLok. I'll take a look.
Fittasjunka
Does anyone can help me setting up the USAMO with an AH Zed R16?

I used the USAMO before with a MOTU 828 which was working flawless as now I changed to an AH Zed r16 without any MIDI IN socket where the problems start.

Expert sleepers says the ZED R16 is compatible with an insert jack which I can understand but I cannot run any test without the Midi IN?
realitycontrol
Fittasjunka wrote:

You'll want to use an external Midi input to your computer; plain old USB -> MIDI converter or perhaps a secondary interface, either should do you just fine smile.

I use the Usamo with a Zed R16 with great success, though I run the output to the USAMO via the Zed's ADAT out to a Echo Audio Layla 3g.
Fittasjunka
realitycontrol wrote:
Fittasjunka wrote:

You'll want to use an external Midi input to your computer; plain old USB -> MIDI converter or perhaps a secondary interface, either should do you just fine smile.

I use the Usamo with a Zed R16 with great success, though I run the output to the USAMO via the Zed's ADAT out to a Echo Audio Layla 3g.

Thanks! But isn't it a problem when my midi (midi-usb cable) is separate from my audio interface (ZED R16)? I remember something like this also because that's the reason I've ever bought a MOTU 828 instead of the Mackie Onyx.
realitycontrol
Fittasjunka wrote:

Thanks! But isn't it a problem when my midi (midi-usb cable) is separate from my audio interface (ZED R16)?

I've never experienced any issues there, remember that the loopback to the plugin is only required to ensure that you have the levels set correctly in order for the USAMO to send the correct data.
Providing you can feed the MIDI out from the USAMO back in to the plugin you are all good.
Fittasjunka
realitycontrol wrote:
Fittasjunka wrote:

Thanks! But isn't it a problem when my midi (midi-usb cable) is separate from my audio interface (ZED R16)?

I've never experienced any issues there, remember that the loopback to the plugin is only required to ensure that you have the levels set correctly in order for the USAMO to send the correct data.
Providing you can feed the MIDI out from the USAMO back in to the plugin you are all good.

Thanks! I was able to fix it with a TR-8S and now I am finally able to jam again smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 [all]
Page 31 of 31