MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

We'll be back!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> nw2s  
Author We'll be back!
scottwilson
All right! new incentive for getting through all my design/build/delivery work and get some new shit up here for everyone to enjoy!

s
myecholalia
thumbs up looking forward to what you're whipping up next, scott.
monads
I'm watching out for the nw2s::io balanced version!
CF3
monads wrote:
I'm watching out for the nw2s::io balanced version!

Ditto. w00t
scottwilson
Balanced modules are making progress. My first issue was NAMM - bad timing as I was working with one of the other manufacturers and they were hammered trying to get everything ready.

So to get around that, I found a non-eurorack-specific manufacturer to finish off the work. They are in-progress there now, so even though I'm not quite as far along as I was hoping, I'll be a couple of months sooner by striking out on my own for SMT manufacturing.

I'm ramping up through-hole manufacturing locally as well, investing in some production tools.

Thanks a lot for your support and patience on those!

-s
CF3
scottwilson wrote:
Balanced modules are making progress. My first issue was NAMM - bad timing as I was working with one of the other manufacturers and they were hammered trying to get everything ready.

So to get around that, I found a non-eurorack-specific manufacturer to finish off the work. They are in-progress there now, so even though I'm not quite as far along as I was hoping, I'll be a couple of months sooner by striking out on my own for SMT manufacturing.

I'm ramping up through-hole manufacturing locally as well, investing in some production tools.

Thanks a lot for your support and patience on those!

-s

Rather have it right than fast thumbs up No worries. Guinness ftw!
spacenoodle
Hoping for the safe return of nw2s threads. There was some good reading in here and I recall some valuable info for b owners.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> nw2s  
Page 1 of 1