MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

anything new shipping?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author anything new shipping?
pantalones
any knowledge of AMS coming out of hiding and shipping something again?
filtafreq
Apparently , yes , They came out of hiding for a brief announcement yesterday . Been sending emails to the Facebook as instructed on the website but No answer ...............
cane creek
They sold a few Mirage filters on their website yesterday, and i bought a J6 filter from their website about 2 weeks ago.

apparently they'll be more J6 & J8 filters next.
filtafreq
Bit of a shabby business practice , been trying to ask some questions as stated on the website via FB on a weekend ... absolutely no reply and now all sold out .
LoveBot
Doh, keep missing these. Really love the JP8 filter and hope to add more Amysnth to the rig this year.

Who has the AM8044 CASCADE VCF &VCA? I cannot seem to find many demos of this module. It sure would be awesome to incorporate the PPG sound into the rig.

Also saw the SH-5 filter disappear from the store... is this module no longer happening?
Noisebuddy
I hope they re-stock the shop soon ... need a home for my ssm2044 chip
alijamieson
I bought the JP6 pcb and components recently. Oddly enough, by the time I've finished building it I think it will have cost more than what it was listed for.
ethnotronics
LoveBot wrote:
Also saw the SH-5 filter disappear from the store... is this module no longer happening?

The SH-5 filter is listed in the "Future Modules" section.
Looking forward to that future becoming present.
leeski
filtafreq wrote:
Bit of a shabby business practice , been trying to ask some questions as stated on the website via FB on a weekend ... absolutely no reply and now all sold out .

He's really good chap and does stuff when he has time, so don't to hard on the maker of things great. thumbs up
Jop
The AM8121 Roland 100M VCF is new and available right now!

Just ordered one SlayerBadger!
ethnotronics
I can't see it on the webstore... hmmm.....
Jop
For DIY, so only the PCB:

http://www.amsynthstore.co.uk/AM8121_VCF_PCB/p1461448_13649029.aspx
stepwriterun
I really wish Rob would contract out the manufacturing for these modules. He would make a lot of customers happy because they modules would be available.
LoveBot
stepwriterun wrote:
I really wish Rob would contract out the manufacturing for these modules. He would make a lot of customers happy because they modules would be available.

+10000000

Jason from Manhattan Analog mentioned that he tried to work out a deal to do just that, and he would be a guy I trust to manufacture the modules well. I don't think anything came of it. So many Amsynth modules I want... love my Amsynth8109 module- it would be the last thing in my studio I would sell. A shame I can't seem to add more Amsynth to my system.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1