MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Elves are in town
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Elves are in town
sgnhh
The Plan B ELF ASR is available for sale on the Noisebug site, the ELF Leveler and Wave Splicer have product pages but are not available and there is no price listing (web pages may still be getting edited?).
wetterberg
yeah, they were added last night.

...meanwhile their email bounces! God, who do you have to kill around here to get business-savvy modular dudes? d'oh!
Kent
Noisebug is sending me something when I'm in NYC. I've asked them to add one Model 23 ELF ASR to the deal. We'll see what happens!
wetterberg
emailed back and forth with peter today -they're good peeps, for sure!

God I love modulars Coffee Addiction FTW
wetterberg
got my pre-order on! Yeah!

SlayerBadger!
felix
My ASR just showed up today! For once though, I'm actually too tired to rack it up and play around. help
MrDys
Seems like the ELF LFOs are holding up my order. I really wanted to play with the wave splicer this weekend, but I guess I'll have to wait... confused
consumed
ok, so im not really so interested in preordering stuff. the afg was an exception.
whats in stock? or is everything mostly preordered with plan b (as in, they are filling back orders)?
wetterberg
it's strange, no word from them. I love plan b, but the "buzz about an early release, and then nothing" rumour mill thing is getting really tired. hmmm..... I've got half a mind to just walk out on it, to be honest.
spbaker
they are working on it, the modules listed on the noisebug site are ready but the headphone preamps, adsrs and LFO's are holding them up, be patient, put your order in and they will come- at least by christmas twisted
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1