MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Make Noise / Soundhack Telharmonic
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next [all]
Author Make Noise / Soundhack Telharmonic
orangehexagon
What is it and what it do?

https://instagram.com/p/yKvcXfgDxs/
insula
hmmm.....
AAG
Someone finally made a slim eurorack version of the telharmonium! Yes!

Gigging will be so much easier now!
Flux302
additive 3 voice synth
orangehexagon
AAG wrote:

Actually, you might be on to something.... maybe it's an additive synth voice?
Matos
Chord generator with 3 voices I think. Digital erb goodness.so yes, additive synth.
AAG
orangehexagon wrote:
AAG wrote:

Could be. I was just being silly, though.

Telharmonium Mark 1: 7 tons.
Telharmonium Mark 2: 200 tons.
Telharmonium Mark 3: half a pound.

That's progress!
barto
@4:40

orangehexagon
AAG wrote:
orangehexagon wrote:
AAG wrote:

Could be. I was just being silly, though.

Telharmonium Mark 1: 7 tons.
Telharmonium Mark 2: 200 tons.
Telharmonium Mark 3: half a pound.

That's progress!

Haha yeah, forgot to acknowledge the joke, but the name reference might provide some clues.
daluxer
Sounding lovely. Great panel art aswell. Looking forward to hear/see more about it..
colorbars
I need this we're not worthy
mr.freeman
Jeez THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED. All hail make noise, all hail Tom erbe we're not worthy we're not worthy
Barlov
Instant dub techno chords are definitely for me.
AAG
Is it just me, or does this module seem rather unexpected? I mean, coming from Make Noise? Just seems simply tonal, confined and orthodox compared to the general westcoastness of their output.
xclark
AAG wrote:
Is it just me, or does this module seem rather unexpected? I mean, coming from Make Noise? Just seems simply tonal, confined and orthodox compared to the general westcoastness of their output.

yeah, it is kinda unexpected from them, but very welcome IMHO!
Joe.
AAG wrote:
Just seems simply tonal, confined and orthodox compared to the general westcoastness of their output.

At 7:30 The interviewer comments that the module sounds "quite musical", like it's a bad thing hihi
wander
AAG wrote:

I'd be willing to bet you could get some real craziness from that FM input, but who knows? It's still a WIP, so I'm sure they'll skronk it up somehow. Trust Make Noise to make a module that seems simple at first but has tons of depth.
ignatius
Curious what it'll sound like when they're done? I'm glad they're doing more stuff with Tom Erbe. Would love to see a multi fx module.

Regarding fm I'm sure it's pretty weird especially with invert and detune. The modcan triple osc does weird shit when FMd too.

The Basimilus Iteritas is also an additive engine btw. So glad the various digital methods are making their way to us!
analoglsd
ignatius wrote:
I'm glad they're doing more stuff with Tom Erbe. Would love to see a multi fx module.

This.
z3r01

Full frontal view of the Telhy..
Matos
Curious as to how they are doing the blue light since it seems to be a metal faceplate.
tsunamisucks
hyper
analogheartmachines
Exact Hp is 14. (Same with Mysteron) Can't wait! nanners
maravillas
applause applause applause
carlosnyb
LoFi Junglist wrote:
At 7:30 The interviewer comments that the module sounds "quite musical", like it's a bad thing hihi

Well some people are into modular for sound experiments or a more scientific sort of approach (fart sounds, anyone?).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next [all]
Page 1 of 23