MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New KOMA Komplex Sequencer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Author New KOMA Komplex Sequencer
hiawog
via perfect circuit audio

Jason Brock
Holy Fucking Shit!
Paranormal Patroler
Surely you meant to say

H O L Y F U C K I N G S H I T on a stick. woah
dan_p
Wow, that looks like a lot of sequencer

eek!
Paranormal Patroler
Well they definitely have my attention, that's for sure. That's a shitload of sliders.
ym2612
flo
Jaw... Floor... jawdrop

F u c k i n g H e l l !

If that thing works flawlessly... SlayerBadger! Dead Banana It's peanut butter jelly time!
zedius
God damn.
Paranormal Patroler
flo wrote:
If that thing works flawlessly... SlayerBadger! Dead Banana It's peanut butter jelly time!

And if it can do slides and step repeats .... love
mateo
that's... not going to be cheap
djpasica
wow, I need more info! love love love
qu.one
this plus my fenix looks like it could be AMAZING. waiting on specs.
mmelnick
we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
amnesia
Hey just on the other side of the planet did you just hear me shout HooooooHoooo!!!! ?
Paranormal Patroler
I'm thinking this with the Rhythm Lab side by side .... Dead Banana
WilDFire
Dear God what is that thing!

Absolutely amazeballs. And I thought the beastep pro was kickass!!!
de_raaf
it good to see something modular taken out of the limited size format to make a better product
i hope someone is clever to do the same thing for a mixer
Paranormal Patroler
de_raaf wrote:
it good to see something modular taken out of the limited size format to make a better product
i hope someone is clever to do the same thing for a mixer

Here's hoping this https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128906 is only the beginning. There are very clever Eurorack modules that would fit the bill as a standalone mixer with CRAZY features.
cger
So cool. $1500 is not bad at all.
s0lo
Yikes!!. SeqOnSteroids
stimresp
That looks like one fun machine.
t-bone
via matrixsynth. Some specs for ya It's peanut butter jelly time!

http://www.matrixsynth.com/2015/01/koma-elektronik-introduces-komplex. html
Matos
$1,500.....not bad.
Paranormal Patroler
I love how sonicstate got the image from the OP. hihi $1500 is indeed a fair price. Looking forward to learning more about it and getting a glimpse at the controls. I so happen to have the perfect space for this beast right in front of my modular
ActionMaxVA
As a sequencer whore, I will now lust for this. Excited to see demos! I like the return of the slider! Looks amazing!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Page 1 of 25