MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mutable Instruments - ELEMENTS - Sounds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Author Mutable Instruments - ELEMENTS - Sounds
Leverkusen
I just got my Elements from Schneiders and it came in this beautiful Hippie-bag. love

So this will be my personal little NAMM weekend at home and I felt I could start an Elements Music Thread to collect sounds and compositions and start it with showing my new bag to everyone...

It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rasta-nana nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!

Oooohhh, I feel love, I feel love, I feel love......
milkyjoe
Anyone know what the hold-up is on these getting to Control in the US?? I've been getting the run-around for a couple weeks now on this pre-order and also the sputnik mixer I pre-ordered from there.. seriously, i just don't get it
REVIVER
milkyjoe wrote:
Anyone know what the hold-up is on these getting to Control in the US?? I've been getting the run-around for a couple weeks now on this pre-order and also the sputnik mixer I pre-ordered from there.. seriously, i just don't get it

The hold up is that they haven't received any of them yet.

Pretty simple.

EDIT:

Per Olivier's post on the Mutable Instruments forum re: new modules:

pichenettes January 20

I’m shipping 10 to 25 modules to most dealers this week or next week. But they are probably all reserved. The next batch will be at the end of march / beginning of april.

Per Control's Instagram re: Sputnik Mixer:

All modules from the line will be in stock & shipping this week, except the mixer will arrive in 1-2 weeks after NAMM.
milkyjoe
Pardon me, I was going by what control told me in the last few weeks which is that they are on their way and should be any day now...

Also I don't follow instagram and/or the MI forum, so this is news to me...

No more pre-ordering for me based on any eta's. This happens every time...The retailer keeps saying "any day now" but the manufacturer says otherwise...Or have not even been shipped out yet.
metaBit
Can't wait to hear what people do with this! Seriously considering pulling the trigger on one of these soon...
REVIVER
milkyjoe wrote:
Pardon me, I was going by what control told me in the last few weeks which is that they are on their way and should be any day now...

Also I don't follow instagram and/or the MI forum, so this is news to me...

No more pre-ordering for me based on any eta's. This happens every time...The retailer keeps saying "any day now" but the manufacturer says otherwise...Or have not even been shipped out yet.

I guess the point is that things can/do happen which will affect the release date of any product. The only way to stay truly informed is by due diligence.

I personally think that pre-orders are a bad idea as customers tend to get "uppity" when they haven't received a tracking number by the ETA date (see: MI Peaks release).

Of course, the "E" does stand for "estimated".
Daisuk
Nice bag, haha. lol Would love to hear some sounds, especially with it excited by external sources. Really looking forward to getting this one (hopefully) in March/April. hyper
AcousmatiK
Sorry I didn't see your post and I post that elsewhere very frustrating so I will post it here as well d'oh!

Received my Elements Today and I love it!!! screaming goo yo

here some Fun using it as a kind of vocoder d'oh!

here playing with a Senzula MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Love the bag as well BTW it 's made for an IPad bag thumbs up
Daisuk
Nice, thanks for posting! This thing sounds so organic it's ridiculous. Love it!
Collinrudolph
Not to hijack the thread, but I am curious how you encorporated the thumb piano. Env follower?
AcousmatiK
oh yes it does SlayerBadger!

I did some others try with flute, 2 kalimbas, some percussions, but It didn't catch very well the dry external sound, so it's a bit ridiculous d'oh! I should have mult it and add it to the mix meh

I probably messed up, will try again some other stuff tomorrow
also as a synth or with a vco in and using FM there is so much to do, I had quite fun w00t

here is an other one where you don't here that much the perc but funny distortion zombie

AcousmatiK
Collinrudolph wrote:
Not to hijack the thread, but I am curious how you encorporated the thumb piano. Env follower?

yes with A-119
The env out or gate out, both work well, I also used a pitch follower with the piano thumbs and you can hear the slew because I set it up quite high!
pinhole_sunrise
I contacted Control the other day and they quickly replied they're estimated to start shipping this coming Tuesday. I've never had issues with them from day one.
AcousmatiK
A last one before the bed Drunken Homer Simpson
here is only the stereo output from Elements but with lots of modulations and different vco in both inputs and FM, then a bit of rythm on it! Nutter! nuts The Chewbacca Defense

moofi
Fine videos. Thank you. Especially like the Senzula2 + drumpercussion one. thumbs up
Leverkusen
All the noisy sounds are made by Elements, modulated and FM'd (+Echophone, Erbe-Verb). Off sequence by Rubicon, dark Harmonics by Verbos Harmonic...all embedded in the make noise system...

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/187641342" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

@AcousmatiK: Nice videos - especially the last one. I like how the elements and the beat fit together, very well done! applause

Thanks for posting them!

SlayerBadger!
Leverkusen
AcousmatiK wrote:

Love the bag as well BTW it 's made for an IPad bag thumbs up

Cool, my first iPad bag - and it suits very well It's peanut butter jelly time!

Would be a nice habit, too, always having a fancy bag of Elements close at hand, just in case...
AcousmatiK
Thanks !

The bag is nice indeed, love the flowers on yours... They're all different and made in France I believe, like all MI modules!!! thumbs up applause

love the dark harmonics mood on your track!!! SlayerBadger!
Atman Charlatan
Very nice Indeed!
Leverkusen
Another experiment in using the Elements - in this case air for the blowing sounds, bass is done with the Mysteron, literature sample from Phonogene w/Echophon and Some background done with the Verbos Harmonic Osc. w/ MI Clouds...

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/188980094" params="auto_play=true&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user =true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="600" iframe="true" /]

zombie
daluxer
elements + clouds in this one:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/jasperwalden/cloudified[/s]
echoplex
Somehow I hear some "Gesang der Jünglinge" at about 0:52 ca. lol
Gorsky
great module, can't wait to get one !
GNE
Mutable Instruments Elements and Clouds controlled by Haken Continuum

Patch note
Continuum CV outs
X out to Elements v/oct
Y out to Elements Mallet and Clouds Mix
Z out to VCA, Elements Timbre, Elements Damping, VCA for Shapeshifter in LFO mode controlling Elements Geometry

Elements sound source is "Strike"
Clouds is in Spectral mode.

Leverkusen
GNE wrote:
Mutable Instruments Elements and Clouds controlled by Haken Continuum

Patch note
Continuum CV outs
X out to Elements v/oct
Y out to Elements Mallet and Clouds Mix
Z out to VCA, Elements Timbre, Elements Damping, VCA for Shapeshifter in LFO mode controlling Elements Geometry

Elements sound source is "Strike"
Clouds is in Spectral mode.

This is nice. applause

Elements and Clouds surly provide many opportunities for the Haken Kontinuum or other multidimensional controllers...

echoplex wrote:
Somehow I hear some "Gesang der Jünglinge" at about 0:52 ca. lol

Whow, you are right! hihi

It's a Clouds effect (random, widely sloped and long grains) on the Verbos Harmonic with modulated harmonic content on a quantized random 'melody'.
I have to investigate this further...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Page 1 of 16