barton quantizer offer- limited time

Blacet, Metalbox, Synthasonic, PAiA and the rest.... a frac frenzy!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

synthcube
you will be assimilated

barton quantizer offer- limited time

Post by synthcube » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 pm

add a cv quantizer to your frac system-

for a limited time, purchase a kit or assembled unit, and we will include the voltage regulator tuning PCB kit, used to improve the tuning quality of the quantizer. An $18 savings and improved tuning quality!

http://synthcube.com/cart/index.php?rou ... gory_id=69

monstrinho
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by monstrinho » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:22 pm

OK, I guess I missed this. Is the regulator board available separately? Could you point me to the original thread about this? I can't seem to find it...

Rob_C
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Rob_C » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:24 pm

monstrinho wrote:OK, I guess I missed this. Is the regulator board available separately? Could you point me to the original thread about this? I can't seem to find it...
The regulator board (otherwise known as the "7805 to LM317 converter PCB") is available directly from Michael Barton at Barton Musical Circuits for $2 per PCB plus shipping.

The accuracy of the Barton simple quantizer is improved when the circuit gets exactly five volts. A fixed voltage regulator has a certain amount of tolerance, so the voltage can be plus or minus the tolerance range. The regulator board replaces the fixed voltage regulator with a variable voltage regulator and a trimmer pot to zero in on exactly five volts. Inexpensive parts and a quick build.

Return to “Fractional Rack Modules”