MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

barton quantizer offer- limited time
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author barton quantizer offer- limited time

synthcube

add a cv quantizer to your frac system-

for a limited time, purchase a kit or assembled unit, and we will include the voltage regulator tuning PCB kit, used to improve the tuning quality of the quantizer. An $18 savings and improved tuning quality!

http://synthcube.com/cart/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=q uantizer&filter_category_id=69

monstrinho

OK, I guess I missed this. Is the regulator board available separately? Could you point me to the original thread about this? I can't seem to find it...

Rob_C

monstrinho wrote:
OK, I guess I missed this. Is the regulator board available separately? Could you point me to the original thread about this? I can't seem to find it...

The regulator board (otherwise known as the "7805 to LM317 converter PCB") is available directly from Michael Barton at Barton Musical Circuits for $2 per PCB plus shipping.

The accuracy of the Barton simple quantizer is improved when the circuit gets exactly five volts. A fixed voltage regulator has a certain amount of tolerance, so the voltage can be plus or minus the tolerance range. The regulator board replaces the fixed voltage regulator with a variable voltage regulator and a trimmer pot to zero in on exactly five volts. Inexpensive parts and a quick build.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1