MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Oberheim Eurorack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author Oberheim Eurorack
mha
Didn't see that coming:

- SEM module
- Stereo phaser
- 4 more modules by summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB9g-oO_Gmw

Kummer
Heck yeah. Now to sell my SEM PRO...
ActionMaxVA
This is exciting. Pricing will be interesting.
sloth713
so who will be the first to make a eurorack Oberheim Eight Voice???
plogbidman
This NAMM is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!
nanners
clusterchord
wow, didn't see that one coming..

im interested in that phaser. hope it can do 4-stage mode as well.. 8 is great, but classic is .. classic.
cger
Really crazy NAMM!!
This is cool, so many great things coming out.

Definitely excited about Euro SEM.

plogbidman wrote:
This NAMM is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!
nanners
theewiper
yes! This is fun!
pinhole_sunrise
Head explodes
Slabwax
This seems to be the NAMM that keeps on giving.
Kentucky
Wow! Rockin' Banana!
MANKATO BARFNOGGIN
Wow, everybody's diving in. Wonder how much the SEM will be?
Paranormal Patroler
Fist a Buchla Euro, and now this ... d'oh!
Useful Noise
I was blown away how close the SEM Pro was to a 30+ year old SEM. If they can nail this in Eurorack this will vault it to the top of the list for anyone that needs a "synth voice".
carlosnyb
Convenient not to have to have to have it as a desktop unit.

And 4 more modules coming! (Maybe one will be that sequencer that's on the two-voice!)
bryantcheramie
I have been waiting about 2 years for the damn SO4V. This euro endeavor is probably going to push it further back. Hope it eventually gets made.
albiedamned
It's cool that they're getting into eurorack, but their first offering is not very modular. I'd much rather see their filter and maybe vco as individual modules. Dave Smith is a good comparison - they're making their move into modular by offering individual components of their big synths. This SEM module is way too much HP and presumably $$ to interest me.
ignatius
fffffuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkiiiinnnnggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.......

this is great. so amazing. i love the sound of the SEM

edit: first person to complain about the size of the modules gets a giant dump left on his/her lawn by a psychotic mutant and diseased yeti.
albiedamned
Omg a yeti just pooped on my lawn!
ignatius
albiedamned wrote:
Omg a yeti just pooped on my lawn!

applause

go light a match!
Bob Borries
OM funking G I just shit my pants
satori
I've picked a great time to be a synth nerd. smile
onthelees
This NAMM Show is going to cause a bigger drain on my bank account than any NAMM show I can ever remember. Since he made a stand-alone CV SEM for $1000, this had better be less than that. On the other hand, I can't see it coming in at say, $399 either. My guess $799.
Slabwax
carlosnyb wrote:
Convenient not to have to have to have it as a desktop unit.

And 4 more modules coming! (Maybe one will be that sequencer that's on the two-voice!)

Oh I so want that. It would make sense, it's all there.
ersatzplanet
albiedamned wrote:
It's cool that they're getting into eurorack, but their first offering is not very modular. I'd much rather see their filter and maybe vco as individual modules. Dave Smith is a good comparison - they're making their move into modular by offering individual components of their big synths. This SEM module is way too much HP and presumably $$ to interest me.

There are already a couple of very good clones of the SEM filter out already. I have the Doepfer and the Division6 ones and they work quite well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 1 of 8