MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Updated Shot Of The EURO Rack Moving Forward!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Updated Shot Of The EURO Rack Moving Forward!
tragedybysyntax
Here is ma baby so far!! Let's keep our fingers crossed we'll see an AFG in there on the top in a few weeks. I'm still pretty sure I"m going to try and snag a Cyndustries ZO at the end of summer. I just keep thinking tho... 1000 dollars for a vco...wow. LOL.

Muff Wiggler
fuck man what do i have to trade you for that Tyme Sefari?
tragedybysyntax
You couldn't trade me a buchla 200e for that sefari. Bold statement but.... that fucker is going NOWHERE! I'm thinking about getting a second one. lol. smile
Roycie Roller
Seriously, how do reckon it'd be having two?
I got one coming up & can't wait to sample audio eg. piano or whatever and feed that through envelopes and stuff.
Like, you could have a sample of a dog bark on the sefari & there's your 'dog bark oscillator' for the modular.
Two sefaris and you have two different voices.
Also i was wondering if you guys know what would be a good way to track/follow a sound (eg. a loop on the sefari) with an oscillator but have the oscillator slightly slewing & slightly out of tune from the sound it's tracking/following? What modules would i need to achieve this?
Thanks,
Roy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1