MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where does the Korg MS-20 mod-wheel cable go internally?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Where does the Korg MS-20 mod-wheel cable go internally?
Rod Serling Fan Club
I got an MS-20 with the mod wheel cable disconnected. Looking inside it isn't obvious to me where it plugs back in, anyone know?
davemoog
just patch the wheel out to where in you want it to go - VCO's, VCFilters with 1/4 in cables... It was never pre-wired. I remember that it seemed strange at first but makes sense..
Rod Serling Fan Club
No, I meant internally. It's wire connection came loose from the wheel to the patchboard. I figured it out after dissassembly.
davemoog
Here's the schematic http://www.korganalogue.net/korgms/service/ms20/m20s.html you'd be looking for a point or connector that has + and - supply and ground.
Kent
Title of thread changed back to something useful in order to make this resource useful for future Wiggler searches. Changing the thread title to "Canz go bye-bye" doesn't aid others very much.

If anyone has any objections, please let me know.
NV
My forum searches for "Canz go bye-bye" still yields this thread, so I'm fine with the decision.
Kent
Perfect! One can have one's cake and it it too it seems.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1