MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Expert Sleepers FH-1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Author Expert Sleepers FH-1
Funky40
do we know the $ ballpark ?
would like to get a rough idea hyper
Willis3000
sgventil wrote:
Can you use Silent Way with this Module? That would be fantastic!

I dont have adat so would love to work with Silent Way over USB.

Amazing products btw
sgventil
Likewise! Is that something that can be implemented?

Willis3000 wrote:
sgventil wrote:
Can you use Silent Way with this Module? That would be fantastic!

I dont have adat so would love to work with Silent Way over USB.

Amazing products btw
bkinsman
really looking forward to seeing this in action with an op1
JES
bkinsman wrote:

+1

Oh, and edit: couldn't the M Audio Uno or something similar also work to get the Octatrack in?
rove74
JES wrote:
bkinsman wrote:

+1

Oh, and edit: couldn't the M Audio Uno or something similar also work to get the Octatrack in?

I believe so as these types of USB/midi interfaces are class compliant.
extra testicle
can it hold voltages? i'm wondering if it could be used with like 1 knob and 2 buttons moving up and down to set the levels to set things precisely. then maybe the clock in could move through the outs and turn them on and off..

oh, interpolation between outs? like set 1+8 and it fills in the rest linearly or with a curve?

anyway. seems really cool! i can imagine a lot of uses outside of euro too, like cv ins on pedals or click in on drum machines.
L.C.O.
bkinsman wrote:

Me too!

IF I can clock Op-1 using this (have Op-1 synced to my modular) I am definitely buying this!
Strange_Days
Im a bit slow i guess, but can you connect the FH-1 directly to a computer via usb and then control the module from a DAW?
os
Strange_Days wrote:
Im a bit slow i guess, but can you connect the FH-1 directly to a computer via usb and then control the module from a DAW?

Yes, in the same way you can connect a iPad (as in my demo videos).
mt3
os wrote:
Strange_Days wrote:

Odd, I assumed this wasn't possible due to the fact that it was never mentioned once!
This would be its #1 selling point, and suggest you explicitly highlight this.
Rockin' Banana!
sgventil
Can you use Silent Way with this module?
os wrote:
Strange_Days wrote:

Strange_Days
os wrote:
Strange_Days wrote:

Thanks for the reply os. I watched your video. Just started to wonder about that connectvity thingie you used to connect the ipad, if it had some special functionality needed. But then its just there to make the physical connection possible smile
udbhav
Was reading about Maschinio earlier, and am wondering if that library would be applicable/adaptable to the FH-1's hardware platform. At the very least, all the annoying work of reverse engineering NI's messaging structure has been/is being done.

Maschine's hardware + 8 CV outs.... It's peanut butter jelly time!

Os, are you planning on making the FH-1 reprogrammable in a way similar to the Disting? Don't expect you to spend all your time writing a completely alternate firmware, but would be cool if the opportunity was available to somebody else. Just idle dreams really.
os
I'm considering open sourcing the whole thing. Even if not, software updates via a USB flash drive are possible, so if someone does do a custom version it will be easier to distribute.
M4R71N
Already have a CV pal but I will definitively switch with that one. I hope external controller use will be as easy to use as they said.
weskline
Any news on when the FH-1 might hit the states?
os
Looking like early May now.
Nofrenchtests
os wrote:
Looking like early May now.

This is great news! Look forward to seeing a list of tested midi equipment!
Dion
This module is gonna be mandatory applause
weskline
Great news! Thanks for the reply OS...
kstl
It's already available in some place?
os
No not yet. Just finishing the firmware and getting a couple beta tested.
kstl
thanks for the info! looking forward for one thumbs up
rove74
There's already an expander module, the FHX-1, with eight more outputs on it--and up to seven (!) can be added to a single FH-1.
Looking forward to hearing more details on the functionality of the FH-1...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Page 2 of 13