MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Pt delay
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Pt delay
KNYST
I use my PT Delay for almost everything, but mostly together with a morin khuur (Mongolian horse-head fiddle).
Illwiggle
hank wrote:
Got mine today, tons of fun on guitar!

I just got one of these.....it really is amazing with e guitar! Kind of reminds me of that Infinite Jets pedal.....but with a lot more range & grit. I had no idea something like this was out there. Officially now my favorite non-tape delay
soup

It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners
ClausF
eek! What are the banana sockets and the switch? Is this documented somewhere?
BugBrand
I'm guessing they're just joined to the 1/4" I/O.

Works fine, of course, but I do do the red designs with a slightly different wrapping approach to the blue modular - preamps etc to more directly interface into the studio world.

By the way, I'm aiming to order boards for a new run this week - needs to not be out of stock constantly!
soup
ClausF wrote:
eek! What are the banana sockets and the switch? Is this documented somewhere?

There is nothing special going on. The 1/4" jacks have been unplugged and banana jacks plugged in and the return jack needs a switch. This is easier than regularly using 3 or more adapter cables which was happening a lot. Easily switches back to 1/4" when wiggling with the usual suspects.
thermisonic
I use mine for processing my vocals on stage. Some of the time as a fairly straight slapback delay, but when the songs get into noisier territory it gives me a nasty sound source to join in the other instruments with when the feedback goes high and delay time sweeping.
batchas
Both COF filter + PT Delay can go pretty nasty!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQOXJGuPmw
BugBrand
^^^^ Whomp whomp!
chrisdermo
batchas wrote:
Both COF filter + PT Delay can go pretty nasty!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQOXJGuPmw

That was kick ass batchas!
a100user
Banging batchas
BananaPlug
No one will accuse you of making yoga music! Though I do feel more awake now.
Om
DickMarker
Love my PT Delay - the mute switches for Drive and Feedback are brilliant.

Tom (if you're reading) - how easy would it be to update an earlier model to having the CV mod polarity switch? Would love to have that muting capability also.
BugBrand
DickMarker wrote:
Tom (if you're reading) - how easy would it be to update an earlier model to having the CV mod polarity switch? Would love to have that muting capability also.

Hard, sorry..
DickMarker
BugBrand wrote:
DickMarker wrote:

Hard, sorry..

Haha, fair enough.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2