MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Author Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
dkcg
MindMachine wrote:
That 856 is too heavy for my addled mind. It gives me Fripp nightmares.

dkcg wrote:
Picked up my second one. I wish I jumped on a blem, but you’re snooze you lose. Should be fun!


So left and right channel? Stereo CT5?


Definitely. I’ll try serial too...with some other oddities like infinite jets and ottobit. Rockin' Banana!
dkcg
Still waiting for it to ship two weeks after ordering...

Might be the last time I order from them.
notmiserlouagain
dkcg wrote:
Still waiting for it to ship two weeks after ordering...

Mine shipped pretty fast, but was caught up nearly two weeks in german customs. I don´t think you have to worry about it.
dkcg wrote:
Might be the last time I order from them.

Or might be not. hihi
Weren´t there rumours somewhere about ct5 eurorack?
I have pondered repaneling the ct5. with 3 of its pots cv´able
that might be nice, but will definitly first try it stock Guinness ftw!
dkcg
The first one I bought was quick.

I got in touch with Scott, he said he would look into it as there aren't any updates. Looks like a shipment was entered into the computer, but hasn't actually been sent.

He said he would look into it and get back to me yesterday. Hasn't yet, and hasn't responded to email I sent asking for an update yesterday.

I'm not worried, but annoyed that it might have never actually been sent for the last two weeks. Maybe another case of personal life of a small pedal manufacturer getting in the way of customer service.

I definitely won't be buying another one, at least not from them.

Thinking about getting a refund as I'm starting to get a bitter taste in my mouth.
dkcg
Seems the bitter taste is either from Canada Post or the USPS, a whole batch that he sent out has gone MIA after the Canada Post picked it up. I wouldn't doubt if the current political state of the US-Canada relations has something to do with it. So...hopefully one day I'll get it. The future is uncertain eh? d'oh!
notmiserlouagain
Wow, shitsandwich...

Someone somewhere is probably putting a lot of ct5s in series very frustrating

Hope it will resolve for you and soon!

Today I spent three ( Dead Banana ) hours at the customs building, to receive mine after they had it on hold for eleven( Sniper ) days. Shipping from Canada to Germany was three days ( d'oh! ).
But two hours from now, I´ll light one up and spent the night jammin´
MindMachine
dkcg wrote:
The first one I bought was quick.

I got in touch with Scott, he said he would look into it as there aren't any updates. Looks like a shipment was entered into the computer, but hasn't actually been sent.

He said he would look into it and get back to me yesterday. Hasn't yet, and hasn't responded to email I sent asking for an update yesterday.

I'm not worried, but annoyed that it might have never actually been sent for the last two weeks. Maybe another case of personal life of a small pedal manufacturer getting in the way of customer service.

I definitely won't be buying another one, at least not from them.

Thinking about getting a refund as I'm starting to get a bitter taste in my mouth.


I'll tell you...

I am a Purchasing Agent and I get worse status and treatment from well established corporations. With my purchasing power I can move around, but the fact remains everywhere.

These small manufacturers are typically better than the big ones.

Ymv. I support dkcg.
Pase
After more than 3 years ago I started this thread and now finally I got one! Guinness ftw!
smetak
Pase wrote:
After more than 3 years ago I started this thread and now finally I got one! Guinness ftw!


Ahahaha! So, you're to blame!

It was from this thread, when it started, that I first caught sight of this gizmo and totally flipped! And still flipping!

One of the weirdest pedals I ever bought.
JonnyAngle
I'll vouch for Scott that he is a stand up guy. He does have a "real job" but he does his best to respond to emails in a timely manner.

@dkcg any update on the shipping?
dkcg
JonnyAngle wrote:
I'll vouch for Scott that he is a stand up guy. He does have a "real job" but he does his best to respond to emails in a timely manner.

@dkcg any update on the shipping?


Scott made it all right, shipped out another one. I got that one last week, only took a few days. He was quick about answering emails considering he was out of town for about a week during the fiasco. smile

Hopefully Canada Post finds his shipment and he gets the ones that got lost back.
MindMachine
^ So how goes the ole left and right CT5? Does it give you vertigo?

I have mine currently patched into my Euro modular with a Malekko SND/RTN split through a Boss Tera Echo. Shimmery cascading madness.
dkcg
MindMachine wrote:
^ So how goes the ole left and right CT5? Does it give you vertigo?

I have mine currently patched into my Euro modular with a Malekko SND/RTN split through a Boss Tera Echo. Shimmery cascading madness.


I decided it wasn't too practical trying to use two as a stereo effect and instead put it in series with effects between them for now. I'll revisit the stereo plan when I got some more time.

Signal path of the "time shredder" rack:
Moog 104m->Ethos TWE-1 overdrive->MF102 phaser->CT5->Infinite Jets->Echo Dream Sequence->Gurus Echosex2->CT5->NeoVentlator (leslie sim)

The MF104m and Dream sequence are synced via a Disaster Areas clock pedal.

Still wiring up the pedal switcher. I'm hoping to put together something I can input a mono signal and get something to really mess with time (resampling, echoes, etc).

Haven't had a lot of time to play with them together, hopefully my idea won't sound too shitty and end up with some cool glitchy stuff.
MindMachine
Just scored a Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water. The first thing I envision is splitting the CT5 into a Lo Fi Junky left and the FCSW right. Double warble in 'stereo'.

I might add an EH Nano 360 Looper in one out channel t catch what the CT5 is looping. I have not looped a looper before.
Scories
MindMachine wrote:
Just scored a Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water. The first thing I envision is splitting the CT5 into a Lo Fi Junky left and the FCSW right. Double warble in 'stereo'.

I might add an EH Nano 360 Looper in one out channel t catch what the CT5 is looping. I have not looped a looper before.


CT5 + SW + RP Particle is currently my pedal setup.

Why don't you just send the mono out of your SW to the ResEQ IN then use the COMB OUT +/- for pseudo-stereophony?
MindMachine
Scories wrote:
MindMachine wrote:
Just scored a Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water. The first thing I envision is splitting the CT5 into a Lo Fi Junky left and the FCSW right. Double warble in 'stereo'.

I might add an EH Nano 360 Looper in one out channel t catch what the CT5 is looping. I have not looped a looper before.


CT5 + SW + RP Particle is currently my pedal setup.

Why don't you just send the mono out of your SW to the ResEQ IN then use the COMB OUT +/- for pseudo-stereophony?


You're a step ahead of me! I need to utilize my Serge more for outboard action. I purchased a second Particle because I use it so much and I wanted to try stereo Particle. It works!

I just purchased my third Malekko SND/RTN euro module for pedal integration and man that is opening things up in modular.

Finding the time to experiment is the hard part. I often write up block diagrams at work of ideas to patch. They mostly work out.

Boat
srogers
MindMachine wrote:
I purchased a second Particle because I use it so much and I wanted to try stereo Particle. It works!


FYI there is a stereo particle coming out hopefully in the near future!
MindMachine
Scories wrote:
MindMachine wrote:
Just scored a Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water. The first thing I envision is splitting the CT5 into a Lo Fi Junky left and the FCSW right. Double warble in 'stereo'.

I might add an EH Nano 360 Looper in one out channel t catch what the CT5 is looping. I have not looped a looper before.


CT5 + SW + RP Particle is currently my pedal setup.

Why don't you just send the mono out of your SW to the ResEQ IN then use the COMB OUT +/- for pseudo-stereophony?


My FCSW was DOA. Unwilling to pay to return it to Canada for a repair on a brand new pedal, so returned it to the seller for less of a loss.

Using my CT5 via the Malekko SND/RTN modules w/ Particle, Echoshifter and Obscura (three SND/RTN's) mixed with 2HP Freeze module.

The SND/RTN modules justify all of these pedals, since my bass playing doesn't.
smetak
For those interested,

In stock:

http://mtlasm.tictail.com/product/856-for-zellersasn
Scories
About the 856 Zellersasn : Is it possible to do live overdubs and reverse loops like on the CT5?
lud
smetak wrote:
For those interested,

In stock:

http://mtlasm.tictail.com/product/856-for-zellersasn


Haha always too late. Haven't got a grasp of the 856 abilities yet but it looks dope as hell and I desire it
Summa
lud wrote:
smetak wrote:
For those interested,

In stock:

http://mtlasm.tictail.com/product/856-for-zellersasn


Haha always too late. Haven't got a grasp of the 856 abilities yet but it looks dope as hell and I desire it


I scored one! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
unexpectedbowtie
Curious how folks who got an 856 like it. I have a CT5 which is awesome, but no matter what I did with the 856 I couldn't gel with it at all. I eventually sold it on.
Struggle
Ct5 seems to be in stock and I just ordered one. However, there are still people selling them for up to $800 in Reverb..am I missing something?
unexpectedbowtie
Struggle wrote:
Ct5 seems to be in stock and I just ordered one. However, there are still people selling them for up to $800 in Reverb..am I missing something?


They only went back in stock last night/this morning, so many folk won't have noticed/realised. I can't see any for 800USD though. Got a link?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next [all]
Page 14 of 15
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group