MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 [all]
Author Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
Struggle
unexpectedbowtie wrote:
Struggle wrote:
Ct5 seems to be in stock and I just ordered one. However, there are still people selling them for up to $800 in Reverb..am I missing something?

They only went back in stock last night/this morning, so many folk won't have noticed/realised. I can't see any for 800USD though. Got a link?

Oh wow, I guess my timing was good for once!

Get it while you can for only $800!!!
unexpectedbowtie
Holy moly.
smetak
This is a one-man gig and stocks vary wildly.

If you want one, really have to keep your eye on the ball - there might be a bit of a wait, but not that long - I, for one, live in the middle of the jungle, and was able to fetch a Ct5 a few years ago.

An interesting effect, but, frankly, nobody in his right mind would pay US$800 - an outrageous amount for a Ct5.
MindMachine
He just announced more are available two days ago.
anomie
It's heartening to see how quickly each batch sells out - it's great that there's a small manufacturer making money out of this - and a little depressing to see how many then end up on ebay or Reverb straight afterwards for multiples of the original price.

The crazy thing is that if it wasn't for the resellers and gougers, it's not that difficult to get one - follow Scott on Instagram, sign up to his mailing list, and be quick when he releases a new batch.
Scories
Let's interpretate these insane prices as some kind of an hommage to the great craftmanship of Scott @ Mtl Assembly. wink
MindMachine
anomie wrote:
It's heartening to see how quickly each batch sells out - it's great that there's a small manufacturer making money out of this - and a little depressing to see how many then end up on ebay or Reverb straight afterwards for multiples of the original price.

The crazy thing is that if it wasn't for the resellers and gougers, it's not that difficult to get one - follow Scott on Instagram, sign up to his mailing list, and be quick when he releases a new batch.

Same reason I've given up on a Cooper generation Loss.

Predatory capitalism hits the niche markets.
thetwlo
MindMachine wrote:

yeah, stopped paying attention/lost interest a while ago. due to this.
MrBiggs
MindMachine wrote:

You see the Chase Bliss Dark World? Half of it's based on the Cooper. A bunch of em on Reverb for $349. There's a few Generation Loss pedals on Reverb currently for $500 right now too. More than I'd pay but not $800 anyways.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 [all]
Page 15 of 15