MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Author Montreal Assembly - Count to Five
Pase
I didn't see a topic 'bout this pedal, so this is it:

To me it's great w00t
mckenic
applause

Beautiful and I must say a bloody fantastic video and stellar guitar playing!
Wish I could get em over here!!!

applause

Paranormal will be by here soon!
hihi
tuj
one of the best pedal demos out there. this thing is all over ILoveFuzz.
dude
super cool. it seems sample only but says delay/sampler. if it did its magic with live input i would be buying now.
sduck
it is good

I will buy one
dude
it might be good

i may buy one
sduck
Should I wait and buy yours when you get bored with it?
dude
does he only sell direct with email queries before (as some sort of filter?)?

man do i wish someone could take over functional production of the antinautilus. anything like this just bums me out that likely the right pedal exists in concept only.
dude
sduck wrote:
Should I wait and buy yours when you get bored with it?

not today granddad
mckenic
One of you fuckers buy one and let me salivate at it willya?
And post demos and videos and everything???

I was emailing with the chap for a bit about the Goodbye 24 but he never got back and I kinda forgot about it and dropped it - not in any bad way or anything, he said it'll be awhile and I'll let you know, is all.

VERY interested in this and the chap in the UK thats doing those mental glitch pedals (that I cant remember now)...
Pase
dude wrote:
man do i wish someone could take over functional production of the antinautilus.

+1
Pase
mckenic wrote:
I was emailing with the chap for a bit about the Goodbye 24 but he never got back and I kinda forgot about it and dropped it - not in any bad way or anything, he said it'll be awhile and I'll let you know, is all.

I think CT5 is a kind of update of the G24? The builders says it's much more a kind of expansion of it:
http://mtlasm.blogspot.it/p/count-to.html
pulse_divider
dude wrote:
it might be good

i may buy one

I have one on the way, will let you know when I get it.
dude
awesome. i need to get you back your compressor. would love to get together!
Popski
I bought one as well...
waiting,, waiting..

plus I ordered a Nasa Attribute.
megamaeng
Do any of you that own this pedal ever use it on sources other than guitars? I'm thinking synths or full songs. Any clips or videos you can share doing this? I'm thinking about using it similar to how a phonogene or cocoquantus might process sounds, but in its own unique way.

Thanks Guinness ftw!
tuj
I'll have mine in a bit and post something up.

The guy doing the CT5 is also thinking about programming for the FV1 SPIN, so send him some emails telling him you want to hear his programming for the z-dsp! We need more z-dsp carts!
jah_vengeance
Nice. Would be immense if this was built as a eurorack module.
Parts of that video remind me of the phonogene, with a few Mungo gO elements thrown in.
dude
i met one today.

it does have a lot in common with phonogene but while not hifi, a clearer sound than pg and the quantize abilities yield more tonally usable results. i would say both are quite fantastic and live in the same world but are quite different in operation. it seemed to sound/feel easier with synth levels than guitar but really great sounding on elec guitar and bass. ridiculous with drum machine. a very complex and variable thing. sample/delay/pitchshift/mild granular explorations. very interesting algorithm running. able to focus in to certain sounds covered by other pedals/devices. like a crazy max patch (arm proc. in pedal).
Popski
just got my CT5 and Nasa Attribute yesterday. nice!!!
YellowBlood
This pedal is ridiculous! Scott from Montreal assembly makes the craziest devices, check out the WSOU (Wrong Side of Uranus) lol It's the craziest bitcrusher screaming goo yo
pricklyrobot
Just stumbled across this pedal today. Unfortunately don't have any speakers on my work computer.

Seems like this thing may allow you to scrub forward and back through your loop (via exp pedal), is that right?

I used hand-cranked synchronizers (with 16mm film, and 1/4" mag stock) way back in college. Always thought it'd be cool to have an effect that approximated the sounds you could get screwing around with those things...
smetak
Didn't know about this until a few days ago when I caught the link via Muff - man, this has to be one of the weirdest, eh?, delay-looper-thing I've ever heard! Sent Scott an email and subscribed to his blog - needless to say, I'm anxiously waiting for the next batch in late April/May. Although I had promised myself, no more pedals for the next two decades or so - this really blew me away! Amazing!
smetak
Didn't know about this until a few days ago when I caught the link via Muff - man, this has to be one of the weirdest, eh?, delay-looper-thing I've ever heard! Sent Scott an email and subscribed to his blog - needless to say, I'm anxiously waiting for the next batch in late April/May. Although I had promised myself, no more pedals for the next two decades or so - this really blew me away! Amazing!
glia
can anybody on here who has one post demos?

i like what i've heard so far but am greedy for more...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Page 1 of 13