MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Great Destroyer: Euro
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author The Great Destroyer: Euro
aen
Hey all!
a bit of a duplicate thread here, but I'VE GOT MY OWN SUBFORUM NOW SO HOLY CRAP!

TGD is a self oscillating fuzz module with BONUS CV out.

Muff Wiggler
SlayerBadger!
aen
nanners
Special thanks to Mr. Muff Wiggler. One of my first customers, WAYYYYY back in the day!
Muff Wiggler
noisejockey
Welcome to MW dude! Great to see you here. More insane videos plzkthx
ignatius
applause applause applause applause

i like distortinators that make distortinations
MrNovember
I can't wait to put one of these in my rack. Just can't justify it as a priority yet since I have the pedal! SlayerBadger!
thetonewrecker
It's just such a great piece of kit you made.

YellowBlood
This will definitely be one of my first pieces of modular when I start. Owned three of these pedals in the past, this is truly a beast! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
aen
Thanks folks!
I haven't been on forums much lately, as I'm working most of the time on the modular video series.
moogmusic
aen wrote:
Thanks folks!
I haven't been on forums much lately, as I'm working most of the time on the modular video series.

This excites me.
LDRJRGN
Dwarfcraft going Eurorack, Pittsburgh Modular going 3U guitar FX pedal:

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/03/modular-guitar-stompbox-pittsbur gh-modular-making-eurorack-feet/

I've got a feeling we're going to hear some all new mind-blowing guitar tones later this year Rockin' Banana!
aen

Yyyyyyyeah.... I've been talking with Pittsburgh quite a bit lately.
MrNovember
That looks awesome love
morphic
I do like the look of your devices ... do you have a UK / Europe distributor ?
aen
morphic wrote:
I do like the look of your devices ... do you have a UK / Europe distributor ?

We have European dealers who carry pedals, but for synth modules it's pretty much just USA based. Hopefully not for too much longer...
morphic
cool will make easier to buy what with import duty and all that …
love your crazy video's
aen
Aw thanks! We're going to be doing another big push on the modules on conjunction with the Patchbox, so I hope to get stocked with more of our pedal dealers in the EU.
Bluebox
Aen:

Just want to say, I grabbed a Great Destroyer module from AH a few months ago, and it's an absolute joy. What TGD does to the sound is utterly magical. Thank you, thank you.

I look forward to this new distortionator you are designifying.

Cheers,
-ian
MrNovember
Bluebox wrote:
I look forward to this new distortionator you are designifying.

The new one is this in euro format:

It's going to be good Animal!
aen
We just got the prototype board! Everyhting seems to be working! It's a bit less predictable in the modular format, I think because it's running at 12 volts. We're still a ways out on front panels, so I'm yet to really put it through the ringer...

Actually, tonight I may have some sit down/jam time, I'll try to grab some video of the BDSM:E in action.
aen
Bluebox wrote:
Aen:

Just want to say, I grabbed a Great Destroyer module from AH a few months ago, and it's an absolute joy...

Wow, thank you, as well. Things like that keep me going on modular!!
mrcharles
I've got the HAX module.

I've got the GD module.

I'm looking forward to the Big Distortion Sound Machine!

Long live Dwarfcraft.

Great work, Aen.

Manglers next?
WolfStaccatoWalk
Planning on ordering one of these in the near future but, I can't seem to find the exact power draw through any search, website or shop.. Anybody know? seriously, i just don't get it
Siborg
I'm just about to start my journey into modular awesomness and The Great Destroyer is on my list of must have modules for my rig. Great stuff. Keep the distortioninating coming SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2