MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Pedals as Synthesizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices  
Author Pedals as Synthesizer
aen
So, for years I've done experimental electronic music, and I recently did a few road shows with my current concept: Pedals as Synth.

I'm anxiously awaiting the live track from my stop in Philadelphia, but in the meantime you can watch/hear my final rehearsal.

If anybody else has a similar experience, post it here and we can geek out!

JohnLRice
Nice!

I only very recently started doing this, like a few months ago. Here's one that is just a few pedals and a small mixer and using feed back as the initial sound source.
aen
DUDE. I'm just a few minutes in, but I'm digging that. I think I watched it a while back, too.
JohnLRice
aen wrote:
DUDE. I'm just a few minutes in, but I'm digging that. I think I watched it a while back, too.
Thanks! Hug I did one the month before with a lab oscillator that is similar.
MrNovember
I think I've said this over on ILF but I love that track aen
Going to check out Mr. Rice's video while I finish some work now

I've got a couple random, somewhat poor quality videos along these lines.
Here's some beats using a Secret Destroyer in a feedback loop (Drone Commander isn't on, only pedals):

Here's a couple using a held note on the Superego as a sound source:

YellowBlood
Incredible jams dudes! I'm in a trance something wonderful
aen
YellowBlood wrote:
Incredible jams dudes! I'm in a trance something wonderful

Stay there, it's lame out here in the cold.
rasinnott
aen

Using pedals to make soundscapes is actually how I ended up getting into eurorack. And you know what pedal started that for me? None other that the thick and lovely Eau Claire Thunder! So thanks Aen, or Ben, or whatever...

Your work has inspired me to jump into this bottomless pit of sonic exploration. Cause, you know, I didn't need sleep or money anyway. That shit was just clogging up my creative process. I should have been lost in this infinite black hole of noise all along.

It's all your fault.

Thanks.
(nah, really...the ECT was a game changer for me, thanks for being you!)
aen
Awesome! Thank you!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices  
Page 1 of 1