MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Now order a Tocante
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Author Now order a Tocante
zilaihong
http://synthmall.com/tocante/index.html

I just did, will you?

ah, btw, check out my new track I did today, hope you like it:
"a self generating patch based on a sequence from voltage memory"
Nelson Baboon
holy fuck. Thanks. I'm on it.
Nelson Baboon
he has a picture of 4 units - what is the other one?

(reminder to self - order some power supplies - no place to generate sun here)
wednesdayayay
the other is the rollzer and it was sort of scooped up by ciat-lonbarde as a plumbutter extension so it was remade in a Ciat-lonbarde style

the FAQ is very helpful

The output is also an input (it says for things like the shnth!)

double your camping leisure pleasure
Nelson Baboon
ah - that makes sense. I didn't have time to get to the faq this morning.

but my set of tocanti are ordered.
julien
@Meng Qi:

which Tocante did you choose? and why?

I'm planning to buy the Thyris for softer sounds
nomass
Ack!!
Which is best??? Because I can't possibly buy all three, I'll have to make a horrifying and momentous decision.
glia
i want to hear each first

leaning toward bistab based on name & description
bartlebooth
i am getting one of each, i'll gladly make 'first day demos' of each for side-by-side comparisons
glia
is it safe to say most of the curry chair clip is thyris (based on the markings)?

or did he layer all of them together?
Nelson Baboon
hey, bartlebooth - have you actually tried any of these yet?
bartlebooth
Nelson Baboon wrote:
hey, bartlebooth - have you actually tried any of these yet?

nope, i've been looking forward to these for a while
zilaihong
julien
I am getting the Phashi, because I love its soft sound. wink
Thyris is saw sound, not possibly soft...
wednesdayayay
phasi is the one I'm looking at as well
I love the square waves from the shnth and the thyris I'd like to cover (to some degree) with a tetrax one day
cebec
Intriguing!

I'll be looking forward to seeing the early-adopters' demos of sound and playing style.
Bumply
ordered a phasi
now to buy a tent
diasporos
Damn it, still paying off my quintet of Mobenthey modules.
Hainbach
Having a Sidrax would probably cover the thyris soundwise, as its triangle wave based, or am I mistaken?

I loved the droning tones from the smallest Tocante in the curry chair video, is that maybe the phashi?
rodrigo
I can't wait to hear the audio examples of these. Old Mr Grassi is still one of my fav instruments to play, and it's because of the interface. So these could supplement the shit out of that real nice.
Hainbach
I did order a phashi, ever since reading "The Crying of Lot 49" its been my obsession to find a portable synthesizer for the outdoors. This seems a step in the right way.
pugix
As soon as I hear samples of these, I'll pick one to start with.
bartlebooth
i hope we'll see them by the end of this week, i'll post a sample of each one as soon as i can
aethersprite
pugix wrote:

Same.

Thanks for the dedication, bartlebooth. You sold me on the WAD, Tocante will be easy.

The older, copper look is incredible but I will say this new redesign is fantastic. I guess that might be why nobody has posted up bumming at the loss of the copper?
bartlebooth
yeah i love the copper look too but these are wonderful in a different way. more polished i guess, but they still look like artifacts unearthed from a colony of time-travelling ancient greeks. plus these should sound better than the protos, peter said he spent a lot of time tweaking the tunings to get them to sound as sweet as possible
aux-in
pugix wrote:

me too!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Page 1 of 9