MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Anyone having trouble with Banzai Music?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Anyone having trouble with Banzai Music?
mumblinstevedubya
Greetings all

Has anyone else had any problems with Banzai Music over the last week.

Order placed last Friday - showing on their system as 'still processing'.

Nobody seems to be answering emails either.

Should I be worried?
Dubka
my order has been really slow too..
drip.feed
They often don't declare items as out of stock. BOO! angry

Could be your stuff is on order from their suppliers.
rosch
No, not at all actually. I ordered bunch of stuff this week, got message that VTL5C3/2 are backordered and will be delivered separately at no additional cost, other stuff to be delivered tomorrow.
baloo
cross your finger when you ordering from them.
IR
I ordered once from them a few years ago. The problem is that I wanted some more stuff after I ordered and tried to get them to ship more stuff in the same package. All my attempts were futile and I received two separate packages. Fine otherwise. I think I received them in a weird order too, like the ones I wanted after came first. It was really fast though, just a few days.
Luap
I got an order in from them just a few days ago. No problems here.
n0rd
I ordered some VTL5C3/2 form Banzai many months back... still waiting :(
haiku-ish
drip.feed wrote:
They often don't declare items as out of stock. BOO! angry

yes same problem too many times...
batchas
Ordered 1. Feb. Got an email on 6. Feb. that 's OK.
BUT, the mail says that only 1 part of the order will be shipped and that all vactrols and some switches are backordered to an undefined date (!!!).
It is not the right way to make business telling people afterward that something is missing, mostly when there are other possibilities to get these items right away without having to wait somewhere else. Definitely not OK IMHO.
batchas
They have a small symbol at the left of the quantity field. For the Vactec VTL5C3/2 it shows 4 green bars. Full stock. Before I bought then and after I bought them (it never changed). Which is simply a lie. you kids get off my lawn
A way to get customers to order from them. Not legal anyway when done in this manner.

http://www.banzaimusic.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1

I sent them an email to tell them to change the stock status for missing items.
There is a buyer protection for this kind of methods in Europe. And banzai is in Berlin so they better change the way they do things.
Poldenstein
Yeah it happened to me also, almost one year ago. So it seems to be a common practice for them. Quite unfair. I will consider this in my future purchases.
tobb
My problem with banzai is that there are often errors in the delivered quantities,have had it several times
moofi
The delivery (knobs) has been fast, then like already mentioned a few red knobs havenĀ“t been in stock (going to be delivered when they are again, no cost) and two of the only delivered red knobs had screws missing. First time I ordered via Banzai. Gonna be cautious after reading about the false in-stock listings though.
idealer
Same here!
Ordered and payed with paypal this monday and have not eveng got an order confirmation from them...well i got the paypal recit but nothing from banzai

They alwas worked fine for me in the past so lets hope they get a grip next week
iL
i still wait for a huge order of pots from them, placed on 28.12.2014 thats now over a month ago. two weeks ago the finaly ansewerd to a requestmail and told me they send them next week. well i got a shipping from them with all other things i ordered but not the pots. but they emailed me that they combined all three orders i had open. now i wait for 5 days for my second request whats up with the pots. really frustrating. maybe they have to much to do?

i am thinking of never again ordering there again.

it's really annoying they list parts which they actually do not stock.
snaper
Musikding!
FetidEye
i only had very good service of them. fast delivery too!
jules
I got to say, after the 7th time loosing my mind with them, I went for a full boycott.
You never know what items are in stock, but they charge you immediately.
Their "split shipping" thing... Well ok, I see that it make sense if you have to wait for months for the second parcel (you're never aware of that when you order).
BUT: they include the full bill on the shipping documents for these split shipping, meaning I had to pay full customs taxes three times over for one order.

The best I ever add: finally found some wiring cable that I liked (copper, right plastic texture.. I'm weird, I know) by sampling in small length. Order a spool of it, arrived as a different thing, their answer was: "It's not the same item".
Then politeness of the customer service is an abstract notion.

BOYCOTT THESE UNPLEASANT PEOPLE!
duff
Ordered 07/06/2013, items listed as in stock - shipped 25/09/2013.
When chased I was always told definitively 2 weeks...
Not used them since!
bartleby
jules wrote:

that's not what i've experienced.
when i buy stuff from them, i usually don't have it delivered, but drop by to pick it up instead. and every time they only ever charged me *after* i had picked up my order...

i've never had any trouble with banzai. i don't shop there very often, because i think that much of their stuff is a bit overpriced. but when i did, it's always been very smooth and straightforward...
iL
i guess when you live in berlin it is no problem. but even from hamburg my chance to stop by at the shop is quite limited.
sometimes i choose where to buy parts who got them at stock, that means i check first musikding, uk-electroncs or thonk if they have some specific pot. the last would be banzai. most problems i had was with pots.

at least i can say they are great cause of splitting up shipping if one or two parts missing and send them later.

my only critic is they offer parts who seem not be available. but maybe its also not their problem and its where they get them from. anyway, lisitng stock items just virtual can upset customers.

bartleby wrote:
jules wrote:

that's not what i've experienced.
when i buy stuff from them, i usually don't have it delivered, but drop by to pick it up instead. and every time they only ever charged me *after* i had picked up my order...

i've never had any trouble with banzai. i don't shop there very often, because i think that much of their stuff is a bit overpriced. but when i did, it's always been very smooth and straightforward...
mumblinstevedubya
So I get the email I've been waiting for......no wait, all the parts I needed to finish my builds are on back order and you're just sending me the fluff?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! very frustrating

No reply as to my question on when those needed parts would be coming in either?! confused These items were not showing as out of stock when originally ordered so whats up?!

After this transaction concludes I will not be using these guys again.

If you don't live around the corner, be warned.
idealer
I got my package yesterday

I ordered 6 styroflex caps... got 5
And 10k 9mm alpha pots.. got none
Not a word about it being rested anywhere
Wrote a mail.. no answer yet angry
batchas
No answer here either.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4