MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Synth DIY UK 2010
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Synth DIY UK 2010
krisp14u
Godric wrote:

BTW is there any beer available?

Its a bit of a walk but there is a nice little hostelry that serves fine Ales and food

the name has gone from my head but the directions from the college are firmly fixed in my brain Mr. Green

beer!

Food: not fussy as long as I get some so curry or Noodles for me

Beer: Green King IPA

w00t

I might even have a look at some synths Dead Banana
Noiseconformist
Probably The Granta ?
Guinness ftw! beer!
krisp14u
Noiseconformist wrote:
Probably The Granta ?
Guinness ftw! beer!

thats the one Mr. Green

first rounds on me Michael beer!
Noiseconformist
Directions for the uninitiated ... Bananallama!
Godric
Anyone know?

Godric
Godric
I understand that Paul (krisp1) will be parking his sequencers we're not worthy near to the Jubilee so we can put them both through their paces.

Looking forward to that - it's a big old lump to control with just one kbd otherwise.

Godric
Noiseconformist
Godric wrote:
Anyone know?

Godric

Does this help?
Godric
Danke
Noiseconformist
Hi All,

my flight is scheduled to arrive at 16:30 on Luton Airport.

I just checked the NatExpress schedule and it all appears a bit late.
(besides those coaches are better than British Rail but also have to fight the traffic and therefore are often delayed)
Are there other options to get to Cambridge or is anyone passing by close enough to give me a lift?

Thanks, Michael.
Tim Stinchcombe
Hi Michael,
Well if it weren't for a change of plan I made about a week ago I could easily have swung south and made that, but I'm now staying in London on Friday night. But great to hear that you are now going to make it!

Tim
Godric
Posted this event on facebook
Noiseconformist
Tim Stinchcombe wrote:
Hi Michael,
Well if it weren't for a change of plan I made about a week ago I could easily have swung south and made that, but I'm now staying in London on Friday night. But great to hear that you are now going to make it!
Tim

Thanks for replying, Tim!
Just talked to Paul D., who kindly helped me out: BR don't offer a direct train to Cambridge. So it appears I'd need NatExpress.
Would be ok if there wasn't this 70 minute waiting. not this shit again
krisp14u
Ok so Im a bit late with this but if you would like to buy some PCB's or any thing from the store and skip the postage Mr. Green

I can bringing it/them down to Cambridge with me

let me know before the end of Thursday and if I have it I will sort it out for you

Really looking forwards to another SDIY-UK It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!

and only 2 days to get something ready MY ASS IS BLEEDING cry better get on with it screaming goo yo
Noiseconformist
Noiseconformist wrote:

Are there other options to get to Cambridge ?

Solved. I'm arriving a day earlier. dizzy

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Michael.
Tim Stinchcombe
krisp14u wrote:
Really looking forwards to another SDIY
Me too!
Quote:
and only 2 days to get something ready MY ASS IS BLEEDING cry better get on with it
Just about managed to get my offering together - it is only on plugboard, but at least it is making noise (and modifying it - a filter!).

Tim
magman
krisp14u wrote:
and only 2 days to get something ready MY ASS IS BLEEDING cry better get on with it screaming goo yo

I tried to take this week off to try and get some things ready, but lost a day and a half to work and I'm now seriously behind. Dead Banana MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Should get some new bits working, but there may be some more DIY at Synth-DIY again. That is if I can stay away from too much Guinness ftw! .

Magman
krisp14u
magman wrote:

Should get some new bits working, but there may be some more DIY at Synth-DIY again. That is if I can stay away from too much Guinness ftw! .

Mike what time are you turning up ?

just so I know when to go and hide as i don't want the 40kg industrial box of wire to carry this year Mr. Green

at least I will know where to come if i need any parts and a solder station smile

1 day left and only 4 modules to finish Dead Banana
magman
krisp14u wrote:
Mike what time are you turning up ?

just so I know when to go and hide as i don't want the 40kg industrial box of wire to carry this year Mr. Green

If things go to plan, I hope to get to Cambridge between 3 and 4 PM, I might even get there before you.

I've treated myself to a nice little folding sack truck this year, though there will still be some crates - how many will depend on when I pack tomorrow. I remember last year as well very frustrating

krisp14u wrote:
1 day left and only 4 modules to finish Dead Banana

I wish I was that lucky. I'm still doing metalwork for front panels and the Spectrum. Should get some of the modules working though, hopefully all of the Oakley bits.

Magman
Godric
I'm doing my best to get there between 7 and 8. My boss has said I can't leave early - sigh.

Will prolly see you Saturday morning first. What time does it start on Saturday?

Godric
Godric
Is there any wifi internet in Robinson?
Techman
Hi Godric,

Doors to the music room usually open about 10:00 on Saturday morning. Most people staying over will be in the breakfast room (J8) before that.

There has been Wifi for the last couple of years which has been useable in the music room but patchy elsewhere.

If you're arriving between 7 & 8 on Fri evening, then you might find bodies a bit scarce on the ground...pub...curry.. Guinness ftw! You get the idea. But we'll all be straggling back by about 9:00.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Cheers

Andy
Godric
That's what I like to see
See y'all tomorrow
Godric
arpeggi8
heres my first video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bN7DvrIexM
Noiseconformist
cute! lol

It was great to see you all (again)!

Michael. (regrets the just three nights stay)
Techman
Who are you calling cute?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 2 of 3