MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Synthrotek abducted me!!!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Author Synthrotek abducted me!!!!!!
mmm
Sorry for not updating lately. But, since my last post, Synthrotek sold me into bondage and hired me to design 8 new modules for their catalog... MY ASS IS BLEEDING

The new MST module line by Synthrotek is basically my module designs ported to the Eurorack format and power needs, with a few odds and ends designed in that they wanted included in their version of the modules.

He also snagged my little brother Scott Rise of Division 6 to design a pretty cool little MIDI/CV module, as well as a 2X, 2-channel stereo output mixer with two stereo outputs, one in 3.5mm and one in 1/4" jack formats with their own pan control. Pretty slick.

[/img]

So ten, count them 10 new modules that they will have available Feb 20, 2015, making official announcements and opening up for pre-orders on Friday, Feb. 13, 2015.

They'll each be available in 3 different offerings for the discerning DIYer.. or, not a DIYer..
Boards and panel only: source your own parts.
Full kits: build and calibrate them yourself.
Completed modules: Plug and Play.

Modules and descriptions can be found on the Synthrotek site:
http://www.synthrotek.com/products/mst-eurorack-modules/

Five of the ten will be released first:
The LFO,
VCF,
4-Channel Mixer,
Noise / S&H / T&H,
Dual 2164 AC / DC VCA will be announced for pre-sale this Friday (Feb 13, 2015)
followed shortly by the other five.

We scrambled to get some prototypes ready for demonstration at our NAMM booth last month and actually pulled it off.

Sonic State did a good product review interview with Steve:

After we've released these into the wild, Steve wants to keep me chained to the wall for some more that we'll announce later.

So, please, Do your DIY urge a favor and grab some. I'd like a good dinner nanners
JohnLRice
hyper hyper hyper hyper
andrewradtke
Will that power module be available to purchase? Looks tasty....

nanners
mmm
andrewradtke wrote:

nanners

Probably.
That's a synthrotek product. I only worked on the white-panel modules...

You can check synthrotek.com and ask them.
kmurph
nice they look great... want that power supply as well eek!
Jakelin
Any word on when the full line will be available? It looks like just half of them are available currently.
synthrotek
mmm wrote:
andrewradtke wrote:

nanners

Probably.
That's a synthrotek product. I only worked on the white-panel modules...

You can check synthrotek.com and ask them.

Yes, new power will be out in a few months... smile
synthrotek
Jakelin wrote:
Any word on when the full line will be available? It looks like just half of them are available currently.

The 1U modules are out and at our store now (store.synthrotek.com)

The Dual EG, '09 Buff Mult and the 3U Stereo Output Mixer will all be out April 16th 2015 (real soon)
Miley Cyrus
negativspace
Looks great!

He didn't make you run through the hotel lobby wearing nothing but a bottle of whiskey after he kidnapped you, did he? razz
mmm
negativspace wrote:
Looks great!

He didn't make you run through the hotel lobby wearing nothing but a bottle of whiskey after he kidnapped you, did he? razz

Fortunately, I was blindfolded. So, I couldn't see if he did. help

PS... Denver missed you...
negativspace
I know, I missed Denver too... I had car troubles that we couldn't sort in time. Ended up staying at the shop until after 7 on Friday night trying to get it fixed, but it wasn't meant to be. waah
mmm
negativspace wrote:
I know, I missed Denver too... I had car troubles that we couldn't sort in time. Ended up staying at the shop until after 7 on Friday night trying to get it fixed, but it wasn't meant to be. waah

Bummer, I kept looking for you...
Not that I know what to look for..... Dead Banana
negativspace
The guy in the Manhattan Analog shirt, naturally. hihi
tektoktiktak
mmm wrote:
negativspace wrote:
Looks great!

Wait! is this naked hotel lobby running a thing? I have witnessed this in the past as well smile
mmm
tektoktiktak wrote:
mmm wrote:
negativspace wrote:
Looks great!

Wait! is this naked hotel lobby running a thing? I have witnessed this in the past as well smile

Yes, Wouter. Remember? You did the same thing the last day of NAMM.
er, maybe you don't remember... seriously, i just don't get it
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Page 1 of 1