MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW download available?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author IDOW download available?
sexcomputer
I'd get a lot more mileage out of a downloadable version of the film vs. a disc version. i realize the hardcore edition would be a gigantic file but i only have one dvd drive left in my life and i'm not sure how much i trust it to not mess up a disc. i haven't seen it in any of the regular download or even streaming channels, any plans?
s o l v e n t
Thanks for the interest. The shorter theatrical cut will be released digitally in April - it should be available through all of the usual outlets like iTunes, Amazon, Vimeo, etc. We have no plans for a digital download release of the Hardcore Edition at this time.

sexcomputer wrote:
I'd get a lot more mileage out of a downloadable version of the film vs. a disc version. i realize the hardcore edition would be a gigantic file but i only have one dvd drive left in my life and i'm not sure how much i trust it to not mess up a disc. i haven't seen it in any of the regular download or even streaming channels, any plans?
sexcomputer
good to know! thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1