MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Geiger Counter Pro
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Geiger Counter Pro
YellowBlood
Anybody that went to NAMM try this thing out? Been waiting a long time for this. I've owned two in the past and am looking forward to this beauty. This is fun!

http://effectsdatabase.tumblr.com/post/109042640920/wmd-geiger-counter -pro-finally-happening
dkcg
preset caught my eye. eek!

I love my GC, but the problem is finding a sound twice with all the controls. Saving settings would be awesome. Rockin' Banana!
YellowBlood
Ya same with me, I loved it but there was just to many amazing sounds to try and get back by memory. I remember at one point the idea was scrapped because he couldn't find the right parts for the presets or something? Anyways I am so glad it's for real now, I wonder how much it'll be hmmm.....
Gripp
Want one ASAP love
My GC in my eurorack is feeling lonely.
Pase
Yes please! love
tuj
I want one too, in both pedal and eurocrack formats.
chvad
yes yes yes yes yes. can not WAIT for this!!! This is fun! This is fun! This is fun! This is fun!
thefutureeaters
Wow. Thanks for the head's up. I'll take two, please. Hope they release it soon!
DIVINEAUDIO
Hmm, wasn't planning on buying anymore distortion devices, but I think that plan just went out the window. woah
rembrandtvanrijn
I just came on here to look for a Geiger Counter in Buy/Sell...better wait now!
thefutureeaters
Getting anxious over here!!!

Any word on a date? Maybe they'll announce at messe?!?!?!
rembrandtvanrijn
Me too, I've got a big space on the board waiting for this.
koyl
Wow !
I owned one but sold it with the idea of getting one in Eurorack format but kinda regret that decision cuz it means it'd be less used with a guitar... But thiiiiis ! 2 CV inputs and presets !!! we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
rembrandtvanrijn
But when will we ever get more info from the man/men themselves!?
smetak
GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!

I have a GC in both pedal & euro format. Needless to say, life is not worth living if it weren't for a Geiger Counter.....

But am still attempting to wrap my head around the ones I have (together with the rest of the WMD gear I owe.....) - this monster will certainly set the house on fire!
oinkbanana

is the pro finally gonna happen?
smetak
ah, and with a dry/wet knob!
chvad
i am dying waiting for this.
pannikel
chvad wrote:
i am dying waiting for this.

yeah,, whats happened to it wmd ,,pro is wanted...
L13
really musical!
tee hee
LifeInTheUltraviolet
i NEED this!
Gripp
Getting too quiet in here...
Protostar demo, but the GC Pro is on that board and in action it seems. From May 26 2016. Still want it bad.
flokaruna
looks quite nice love
Robert
Beautifully nasty pedals. Ugly, mean, never get the same thing twice. As it should be.
Gripp
2017 Namm, namm!

And: More!

Hoping for April then.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2