MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Attach your grid to an Arduino- Bee
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> nw2s  
Author Attach your grid to an Arduino- Bee
djthopa
Hi there Scott,

Monome posted this a couple of days ago:

http://monome.org/community/discussion/18449/attach-your-grid-to-an-ar duino.#Item_24

I have seen you are mentioned on the Github (monomecontroller.h)

Can i try this tutorial with the b? On the monome site is says Arduino Due and version 1.6.

I was wondering how this will affect the compatiblity with the current B Software, and if they are going to be updates to the code.

I guess Grid.h and others will be replaced / updated?

Please keek us informed, thanks a lot!
scottwilson
The USB driver in his code is based on my work (that was based on Circuits@Home's work), so you can certainly use it for a little less object-oriented approach to the program, but alone it won't give you any access to the CV DACs which you'll likely want.

I don't have any plans on replacing my API for the grid controller as it works pretty well. We have 4 instruments based on that code plus one based on the Arc that uses the same framework.

I may pull some of the code back into the repo tho... some interesting things in there like multi-touch tracking that we need.

I probably need to write some demos that are straight-forward sketches that use the grid which will be a little easier for some folk to understand and tweak/hack.

1.1 is delayed just a little since I'm pushing the io module out the door, but as soon as that's done, I'll be finishing up 1.1.

s
djthopa
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your reply.

Looking forward to the 1.1 update!!!

Thanks a bunch smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> nw2s  
Page 1 of 1