MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

are we going to meet a Bionic Lester mk2 one day?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author are we going to meet a Bionic Lester mk2 one day?
FatRocky
im just curious.
is Bionic Lester going to have a revamp too?
Voggg
based on videos from NAMM and other recent announcements, it looks like he's focusing on feedback and mixing modules this year. I certainly couldn't rule it out though.
governor blacksnake
yes
mats_j
governor blacksnake wrote:
yes

It's peanut butter jelly time!

Guess I'm getting a second one at some point then.
robotopsy
If the escalation dominance is supposed to be the Bionic Lester expander and the Bionic Lester is kinda Discontinued... !?!?!? hmmm..... I sincerly hope a new MKII Bionic will be born from this magicness nanners
FatRocky
governor blacksnake wrote:
yes

booty wiggler Flamey booty wiggler
craigie77
something wonderful
ether
Time for a bump.

News? Namm 16 fingers crossed?
mheumann
The original BL is my favorite filter. I will be interested in seeing how they alter/update it for mkII.
adamon
Lester was my first hm module and its been a staple in my rig ever since. Regarding an updated version, one of the big things I'd be interested in would be more access to the A and B clocks. Would be interesting to have some sort of output specifically for clocking/sync applications (although I realize there may need to be some divisions given the high rate the switching is done at). The notion would be similar to the synchrodyne pll... Maybe something similar to the HD xor would be cool too?... seriously, i just don't get it

Also, it would be nice to have decoupled switching between the variable outs of A and B separately.

I'd be into more series/parallel configuration options built-in but I'm guessing escalation d will help manage some of that... hmmm.....

Other than that, it aint broke so...
mt3
From The Facebookman:

The 1973-2 refers to Tyme Safari mk2 (mk 2)?
Original Bionic Lester is 1873.
Coincidence?
Error?
Desperate speculation?
governor blacksnake
The MK2 lester is similar to the original, but features an anti-aliasing filter so it can also sound like a traditional VCF. There are several more modes of clock disruption and anti-alias switching, thanks to the mk2 illuminated buttons. The core of the module has been done for a long time, but due to an especially inspiring visit to Portland I am happy to say that I have solved the last problems of the user interface and can build the thing now. The bottom section includes the much-requested output mixer and parallel output. The mixed outputs also allow "unpatched" serial operation with the addition of another jack normal. I'll share a picture when the module is being prepared for manufacture.
robotopsy
is it possible to change between modes with CV !?!?!!?!

hmmm..... applause waah meh
adamon
Sounds great! Rockin' Banana! mixer will be great and the additional clock modes sound interesting, looking forward to more info!
tiny333
hyper

So cool been waiting.

we're not worthy
FatRocky
fap fap fap...
mt3
FatRocky wrote:
fap fap fap...

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
cvidalon
Is the mk2 expected to be the same size as the original?
VanEck
robotopsy wrote:
is it possible to change between modes with CV !?!?!!?

Hoping for the ability to do this as well.

A cv'able "circuit bent" disrupted clock double filter is just what daddy needs to fill his empty soul.
richc90
Any newer info on the BLmk2?

EDIT: Answering my own question... SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

mt3
NAMM starts Jan 17.
$tart $aving your deniros.
richc90
Fingers crossed Never maintain cash savings again Never maintain cash savings again Never maintain cash savings again
tiny333
Right now in fact ! WOOT

nanners
mmelnick
https://www.facebook.com/industrialmusicelectronics/posts/135085415493 5607
Baddcr
Yes yes yes grin
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2