MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

WOO!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author WOO!
GeneralBigBag
It's taken many months, but it goes!
Kent
Sweet! SlayerBadger!

I just got a major refund from my company... I'm thinking of picking up a MachineDrum when in the States... will have to see.

Oh, shit! Just saw the Ebbe und Flut!
tragedybysyntax
ebbe and flut... fucking yum right?
Too much money for me tho.... lol. I'll just stick with my crazy german shizahfest sherman fb2. But god do i want an ebbe and flut...........lol
felix
awesome! modular + machinedrum is where it's at.

futuresoundsystems turned me on to this: use the GND-IM impulse machine to generate triggers for the modular. Just set the routing for track 16 or something in the Global setup to be on a separate output and use the GND-IM machine on track 16. Awesome.
GeneralBigBag
Yeah, I'm totally controlling the EuF and Modular with the MD...I'd like to do that for live shows, but I think I will have to get better shows before I'll bring the big guns out.
Kent
I should have added that, although I like the converted bookshelf look (mostly because I find librarians to be sexy), aren't you worried about protection for those exposed modules? Wrap yer gear!
Kwote
Kent wrote:
I should have added that, although I like the converted bookshelf look (mostly because I find librarians to be sexy), aren't you worried about protection for those exposed modules? Wrap yer gear!

Kent
Sweet baby Jesus!

Lotsa Love Dinner at the Y Lotsa Love
futuresoundsystems
felix wrote:
futuresoundsystems turned me on to this: use the GND-IM impulse machine to generate triggers for the modular. Just set the routing for track 16 or something in the Global setup to be on a separate output and use the GND-IM machine on track 16. Awesome.

Modular IDM all the way. hihi

Kent: Get the MD. You won't regret it. It does so much more than just drums.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1