MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

run1 (sounds)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author run1 (sounds)
BugBrand

[+korg SQ1 & an A&H desk]

Playing three support shows - http://www.sounduk.net/event_page.php?eid=46
Bristol, Exeter, Milton Keynes [mentioned on Twitter and Mailing List, but not here before..] - starts tomorrow

So here's one of the run-throughs.. Can't guarantee it'll go anything much like this live, but the setup of machines is a nice playpen to bounce around in.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/bugbrand/run1[/s]
leeski
have fun Mr. Green applause nanners
phisynth
Wow, that compressor is huge eek!

What's the upper left red module ? FS standalone ?

Good luck with the shows thumbs up
construct09
Oooh, I spy a 'Badoinggg'
rico loverde
really enjoyed that! thanx for making it downloadable!

is that a reverb module in bottom right hand corner of the red case? looks very intriguing.
BugBrand
Ta all!

Ain't saying too much until April 1st (no joke) on what you think is in the pic!
But it does show most of the things I'll be trying to push out through the next year!
tIB
Very nice indeed and a blurred look into the future!
Gringo Starr
Loving the vibe of what's going on around the 7:00-9:00 mark. Beautiful.
BananaPlug
rico loverde wrote:
is that a reverb module in bottom right hand corner of the red case? looks very intriguing.

It's his new hand warmer module hihi
fredguy
Great sounds Tom.
Have fun, wish I wasn't 4800 miles away.....
BugBrand
Gringo Starr wrote:
Loving the vibe of what's going on around the 7:00-9:00 mark. Beautiful.

Thanks in part to the Korg SQ1, no doubt -- you maybe know I like their volcas etc (great value) and, well, the SQ1 is just fantastic for the low-low price -- very immediate! Been clocking it fine from the modular.
moog55
nice recording, Tom! can't wait for spring...
batchas
I wish you a lot of fun Tom! nanners

It's cool you'll have some time to play (live) with your creations thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
ginorobair
Great to hear that track! Thanks for sharing. It's peanut butter jelly time!
polyroy
Was gutted to miss this tonight, had a ticket but I've been really ill and couldn't make it.
BugBrand
polyroy wrote:
Was gutted to miss this tonight, had a ticket but I've been really ill and couldn't make it.

Oh, so sad! It was a great little tour - nice change for me.
batchas
BugBrand wrote:
It was a great little tour - nice change for me.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
KNYST
Lovely picture, Tom!

And nice sounds too!
otoskope
Sounds great, Tom! Really quirky sounds in there. And that's a compliment. Looking forward to try all those crazy modules in the future.
/Palle
tron23
Thanks for sharing Tom, fun times ahead! Guinness ftw!
vegas7188
Yeah this is really great and it covers a lot of ground in the 20mins. (its very easy i find with all my synth bits to get locked into a section you think is sounding really good and just end up with it going and going for 2 hours- can be enjoyable at the time but less so when listening back).

Looking forward to seeing what all these new looking bits are, i like the look of the green bugs!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1