MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Presenting: Crowminius
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 [all]
Author Presenting: Crowminius
Troubleshooter
ElSmurf wrote:
I decided to call it a day and close her up. She's fully functional and sounds right. Time to make some music!

I really like your combination of colors. The woodwork also looks like a perfect job.
devinw1
Oooh lala! THat is a beauty! ^^^
khakifridge
ElSmurf wrote:
I decided to call it a day and close her up. She's fully functional and sounds right. Time to make some music!

That is gorgeous! cool cool cool
ElSmurf
Thank you for the kind works. Pretty happy with the woodwork myself. It says a lot about the ingenuity of the original mini front panel design to see it work so well in negative colors. This is just inkjet paper on acrylic, it was much cheaper to do it this way, and print black on white, than to get a metal custom panel made. If I ever do decide to get one (and buy the right size knobs...) I'll still go for this color scheme, cause I love it. love
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 [all]
Page 42 of 42