MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intro to Modular video series
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices  
Author Intro to Modular video series
aen
Hey Y'all!
Your old pal Aen is breaking it down for Noobs, and entertaining the rest. The intro and first episode went up today! The plan is to release on or two per week, till all 12 are done!

These should be handy in a lot of situations, feel free to use them for any educational or customer service purposes SlayerBadger!

aen
LFO update today!
aen
aen
It's a two-fer today.

Filter and Envelope generator

aen
You can never have enough VCA demonstration videos.

If for some reason someone is confused about a mixer, I also did a video of that.

Next week is the last week!
aen
Aaaaand with that, we complete the introductory series!

Enjoy!
Sinamsis
Just watched most of these. They're pretty good. Haha as always you make some pretty awesome videos. The music is great too. Did I hear you mention an intermediate series?

All in all great introductory videos. Obviously there is more depth you could go into. Analog vs digital vs waveform vs physical modeling vs whatever oscillators. FM. Exp vs linear responses. The list goes on. Mixers for cv signals. As well as VCAs for CV signals. Different VCA types and their impact on tone. Logic modules. Haha I could keep going.

I have to say it's awesome how you keep cranking out the videos. I'm a big fan. I use Dwarfcraft pedals on most guitar tracks and some synth stuff too.
aen
Radical! Thanks!

Yeah, obviously these are real tip of the iceberg style pieces. It was an incredible amount of work. I 'll have to wait to gather my chi back up before I dive in again.
Sinamsis
Well kudos. Well done videos. I'm sure they took quite a while.
dub
Cheers Ben, as a total noob from the world of guitars, I found this informative!

Rockin' Banana!
aen
dub wrote:
Cheers Ben, as a total noob from the world of guitars, I found this informative!

Rockin' Banana!

Radical!
j.miller
Thanks so much for making/sharing these! Totally informative!

--John
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Dwarfcraft Devices  
Page 1 of 1