MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Pls Read: UploadPic vs Image Attachment
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author Pls Read: UploadPic vs Image Attachment
Muff Wiggler
To prevent the forum's width from stretching out too wide, the uploadpic tool now resizes any larger image down to 1024x768

"But what if I don't want my image resized?"

Glad you asked! In that case don't use "uploadpic" - instead use the "attachment" function. The original size of your image will be retained, but it won't be displayed in-line in the rendering of a thread, instead a link will be presented that opens the image in its full-sized glory on a new page, without fuxoring with the width of the forum thread.

Hooray for choice!
waveglider
Thank you for fixing this! Those inline 4k images were driving me nuts before!
Muff Wiggler
thumbs up
consumed
aaaaahhhhhh. much better.
Holti
Muff Wiggler wrote:
To prevent the forum's width from stretching out too wide, the uploadpic tool now resizes any larger image down to 1024x768

Hooray for choice!

That's pretty cool now w00t
Derp
Ooh... I wish every forum had this feature. Just posted my first photos and that was pretty darn handy!
vijkumar219
Hi guys , Thanks for the information regarding Image file upload and its size restriction smile., I have a doubt , Can we upload gif files , and if yes .. I s there any size restriction for that ?
Kent
Try uploading a file. You will see that the restrictions are listed during the process.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1