MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Welcome to The Harvestman subforum!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Welcome to The Harvestman subforum!
Muff Wiggler
*whew*, I just finished moving all the Harvestman-related threads I could find in the Eurorack subforum into here, and there's a LOT of them! 87 I believe?

Obviously there's a ton of interest in these fantastic designs, and I've always been a very big fan - so I was really happy when Scott asked me if he could have a dedicated subforum here.... it's great to have him on board, and I think the well-deserved focus these unique modules get easily warrants a dedicated subforum.

Have fun smile

ps. If I've missed any threads that should be in here please send me a PM with a link and I'm happy to move them over!
brandon daniel
yay!
governor blacksnake
Welcome to any new Wigglers arriving from the Yahoo email list.

Now that we're not clogging up the main Euro forum anymore, feel free to discuss Harvestman devices and related topics. All Muff Forum Rules apply. Attempt to talk politics and your jaw will get jacked.

For customer support please email sebastian@theharvestman.org , if you have a problem with this I can also receive PMs but it's probably easier for both of us to track the information if it arrives by email. I guess you can use the PM system to get my attention quickly if you've been waiting for something.

I'm putting some parts together for some factory runs, dealers and distributors will be well stocked this season. I will post some information on new designs very soon.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX.
felix
Kent
About fucking time, I say!!!

Pure digital electronics awesomeness. One of the most original and 'break -the-mould' designers out there. My rack thanks ye, sire!

After all of the boring shit, like mixers, CV Buffers, mults, etc; the Tyme Sefari is quite possibly my most used module.

The Harvestman The Harvestman The Harvestman The Harvestman The Harvestman The Harvestman The Harvestman The Harvestman
ehdyn
Gimme a box of the coulrophobia samoas
deastman
w00t
Bricks
Mr White
I like so much the "separated by manufacturer" subforums!
Makingsound
Yeah !

I'm waiting for my Piston Honda to rock the place.

By the way, as you seem to be into video games, what do you think about a module/expander with a chipsound inside ? Like SID ? Or NES/Genesis ?

I could go crazy for this one.
fluxmonkey
appreciated, muff!
Kent
Makingsound wrote:
Yeah !

I'm waiting for my Piston Honda to rock the place.

By the way, as you seem to be into video games, what do you think about a module/expander with a chipsound inside ? Like SID ? Or NES/Genesis ?

I could go crazy for this one.

Check it! (click the picture):

mmm
Yay! applause

It's about time you joined us guys on the bottom of the listings. thumbs up

Guinness ftw!

Mattson Mini Modular
Makingsound
Kent wrote:
Check it! (click the picture):

Nice ! But not my favorite chip.

Wait a second, it's much better !

"Information Coming Soon"

Hyped ! love

EDIT : more info here

(End of OT)
ritchiedrums
Hello. My system is mainly DOTcom, but I have several Eurorack modules too. I LOVE The Harvestman Polivoks!!!! we're not worthy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1