MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

luna modular - 1st build
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author luna modular - 1st build
scozbor
In preparation for coming modules I pulled my system apart and re-arranged a bit. Thought it was a good time to take some pics etc.

Somatic Circuits is a nice fellow, starting to make some modules/noise box type things.

Here is my build of his first filter. My first true DIY (pcb +components only) build!
From the website>

"12db per filter , each filter has three 10v CV Modulation in puts with attenuators and Positive and Negative CV switching. The Resonance is Voltege Controlled and has CV Modulation with an attenuator. Acting as a 24db single filter it has 6 frequency modulations and 2 for the Q. This extreme arrangement will allow complex modulations.
Based around 3 OTAs , it has High Pass , Low Pass and Band Pass out . Power is 15+/- and will run happliy of 12v+/-. "

Being a space saving frac user, I only wanted it to be 2 frac panels wide at most. Also I thought 3 cvs for each freq was a bit much, so to save space and fit it all in i only used 2 freq cvs and one res cv. Needless to say it was fucking hard to fit it all in!

It's a bit rough but it's the sound that matters hihi . And I'm liking the sound more and more. will post samples soon.

Kwote
wow. lookin forward to hearin.
wetterberg
yeah man, that looks rad! Looks like the pcb soldering process was pretty straightforward? Let us know a bit more about the process smile

Coffee Addiction FTW
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1