MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

1u 19" mult panel
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author 1u 19" mult panel
Kwote
alright. here it is. lemme know if you see any issues but it should be cool. i got the grid on there so the jacks are ultra precise.

http://www.kwotemusic.com/1u19inchmultiple.fpd

muff's upload doesn't accept fpd files so i just used my own site.

the cool thing about this is it's pretty open ended. you could do different wiring schemes. but as i said earlier 1 in to 5 out is my goal. 10 of em altogether.
Muff Wiggler
Kwote wrote:
muff's upload doesn't accept fpd files

now it does 8)

if you encounter filetypes that don't work please let me know so I can add them.

Haven't looked at this as I don't have FPD installed, but if you haven't you should throw in a few passive attens
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Kwote wrote:
muff's upload doesn't accept fpd files

now it does 8)

if you encounter filetypes that don't work please let me know so I can add them.

Haven't looked at this as I don't have FPD installed, but if you haven't you should throw in a few passive attens

here's the link for the free software Muff, or anyone else who wants it for that matter:

http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/index.php?id=3

anyways not gonna add passive attens. don't want em actually. got enough in the system already. not passive but by the time my system is as fleshed out as planned there should never be a lack of attenuation. mults on the other hand i just had to do this for. i mean honestly i would throw them all in my frack ears but i don't have a dremel and not up for modding/drilling right now so i'm lettin it go.
tragedybysyntax
Dumb question... is there anything out there to open and edit fpd files on mac osx? I can't run fpd on a mac, lol. FUCK.
Kwote
dunno. i'd just email the guys at FPE and see what they say.
MrDys
tragedybysyntax wrote:
Dumb question... is there anything out there to open and edit fpd files on mac osx? I can't run fpd on a mac, *weegi*. FUCK.

BootCamp/VMWare/Parallels?
Kwote
also wanna mention i'm gonna start a page on my website for these kind of files. i figure for every panel i design that makes the grade i'll add it to the page. that way if anyone wants to make use of them, they can.

hopefully you can get that stuff workin on a mac weegi. there's so many FPD files on modular synth panels group and cgs alone. not to mention some of the other yahoo groups. most of em are MOTM style but some are frac and it's all helpful in assessing your personal design. i'm going for clones of metalbox stuff minus the panel markings for some of my CGS and there might be a couple that someone did that i'll just use. and of course i'm gonna have to create some of my own from scratch but there's enough floating around out there that you can atleast have a good starting point.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1