MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Acid Mothers Temple US Tour
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Acid Mothers Temple US Tour
CursedFrogurt
AMT & MPUFO are coming through for their annual US Tour. Any fellow wigglers planning on hitting them up at the Ottobar (Baltimore) on 10 April? I'll be there for sure, just got the time off work approved we're not worthy
Babaluma
cool, caught them with gong (as acid mothers gong) in tokyo a few years ago, it was amazing!
Suburban Bather
Just looked these guys up. I'm definitely going w00t

For about a year, an underground rave promoter ran the Ottobar. Crazy times hihi Now the Ottobar is just another venue in B-more.
CursedFrogurt
Oh man, are you in for a freaking show! I've caught them the past two years at the Ottobar, and they just tear shit up.

[edit] There are a ton of free shows up on www.archive.org, if you want to hear what their live set sounds like.
flippantminister
i saw them a couple of years back, such a good show. nearest they are coming to me this time is 5 hours away, and on a monday... guess i won't be going. i can't believe they're not playing atlanta this time...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1