MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Problem with VCC
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Problem with VCC
vqlk
Hey, I get an error message on my VCC when I up a big patch. Here are full details

http://arduino.stackexchange.com/questions/6670/avrdude-stk500v2-recei vemessage-timeout-with-addac-vcc

DOES anyone know what's up? And, if it's not readily fixable then I would be interested in a sale / trade - check in the marketplace.
Summa
erhhmm.. did you contact Andre at ADDAC? He sure has been helpful with my VCC setup so far..
vqlk
Summa wrote:
erhhmm.. did you contact Andre at ADDAC? He sure has been helpful with my VCC setup so far..
hey dude, i did try quite a few times, but i think i annoyed him previously by repeating a request to have envelopes explained to me :(

sad banana
timmmofa
just got the same problem with mine. it seems to be a common mega 2560-problem which can be solved by reburning the bootloader. at least that's what worked for me.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1