MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
STILL working on the logged out and session timeout issue - have a couple new strategies I'll be trying over the weekend. We will get this fixed! Thanks for your patience and sorry for the hassle.

Problem with VCC
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Problem with VCC

vqlk

Hey, I get an error message on my VCC when I up a big patch. Here are full details

http://arduino.stackexchange.com/questions/6670/avrdude-stk500v2-recei vemessage-timeout-with-addac-vcc

DOES anyone know what's up? And, if it's not readily fixable then I would be interested in a sale / trade - check in the marketplace.

Summa

erhhmm.. did you contact Andre at ADDAC? He sure has been helpful with my VCC setup so far..

vqlk

Summa wrote:
erhhmm.. did you contact Andre at ADDAC? He sure has been helpful with my VCC setup so far..
hey dude, i did try quite a few times, but i think i annoyed him previously by repeating a request to have envelopes explained to me :(

sad banana

timmmofa

just got the same problem with mine. it seems to be a common mega 2560-problem which can be solved by reburning the bootloader. at least that's what worked for me.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1