MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Muffwiggler coupon for Volta / Expert Sleepers plugin cables
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author Muffwiggler coupon for Volta / Expert Sleepers plugin cables
theslygoose
We have a new line of connectors for our cables compatible with both Volta and Expert Sleepers Silent Way plug in. To show appreciation to muffwiggler forum users for their business and support we are offering a temporary 10% off coupon.

Upon checkout at website simply punch in muffwiggler and you will receive 10% off your purchase! Yes this includes Neutrik models too!

Product page

Prices in $CAD
Update: Coupon has expired (this is a FAQ)
Mercutio
Hi,

Can i really use this cable from my focusrite saffire (not DC coupled) to control my modular ?
theslygoose
Mercutio wrote:
Hi,

Can i really use this cable from my focusrite saffire (not DC coupled) to control my modular ?

I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with that product. If it is the same setup, same pinout as Volta, then yes. I would check with the manufacturer though first.

Volta is 1/4" TRS to 1/8" TS with the ring floating on the TRS.
os
Mercutio wrote:
Hi,

No, that won't work.
SunSpots
What are the Neutrik connectors? Someone enlighten me why I may/may not want those optional connectors?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1